Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Time to leave

I’ve been a member and a regular poster since mol mix was part of the express and star website so numerous years. I’ve been a wolves supporter for 50 years and a regular for 45 years, I was named after my dads fav player. So I’ve been around along time. This forum has become so negative...
  2. T

Leonardo Jardim

This guys odds have crashed in to 4/1 from no where, currently managing in Emirati club Shabab Al Ahli. Another with a pretty poor CV and no where near the experience we need. Hopefully he's being linked because he's portugese and no other reason. There was a post that said a flight had been...
  3. T

Local Saturday football

Hi all. I have a mate who is moving to the Smethwick area, is anyone aware of any Saturday football teams in the area looking for a player. He's a great lad and will never let you down. I'd say step 5 at a guess to trial
  4. T

Zele Ismael

Joined Newtown in the Welsh Prem league yesterday for the rest of the season.
  5. T

Frank Lampard

I'm throwing his name in the ring, definately worth a discussion. These guys that are being linked from abroad know nothing about the premiership or Wolves. People will say he failed at Chelsea but did he really? He spent alot of money for season 2 and those players are now settling in and...
  6. T

Dion Sanderson

Coming up on sky sports 1 now, should be a good test for him up against a very good team in Posh. Some good talent on display especially Jack Taylor who Darragh MacAnthony says is the best midfielder the that division and the next to go for big money... Let's see...
  7. T

Joe Rodon

Heard on the weekend we've been keeping a close eye on this lad at Swansea. A mate of mine is a Swansea season ticket holder and rumours down there is we are interested.
  8. T

Away fans in home areas.

Liverpool fans in Billy Wright and arguing with home fans. Stewards been told and too busy drinking their tea to do anything
  9. T

3-4-3 or 3-5-2

We have gone between these 2 formations under nuno reign. What's people's favoured formation for us when everyone is fit? I think the 3-5-2 suits us better, it let's us get more control of the game in midfield and with 2 strikers we have more bodies in the area when we get crosses in. I really...
  10. T

Europa Cup tickets

Morning all. Does anyone else have great difficulty finding the tickets for sale? They seem hidden on the website for some reason. Could someone point me in the right direction please
  11. T

Saiss or Dendonker?

Both very good players in their own right but who should start at Leicester?
  12. T

Cover for Doc?

Many think that we need cover for the Doc and Chris Gunter has been told he can leave Reading, my guess it's down to the wage structure as he's still a very good player. Thoughts?
  13. T

Helping a fellow wolves fan..

I don't know this guy personally but I've heard of his ability. Skippy plays pool by holding his cue in his mouth. Have a read of the link. Sponsorship for the Euro's
  14. T

Danny Drinkwater

Heard he's an option for us, not really getting a game at Chelsea but would imagine is now on very big wages.
  15. T

Youngsters released.

i notice on Twitter some of our youngsters posting about leaving Wolves. I've not seen a list anywhere but I did read somewhere that there would be a lot of players leaving.. Adam Osbourne and Dom Moan are 2 I can remember seeing up to now..
  16. T

Blues tickets.

Can anyone help regarding the above? Are they available to buy for season ticket holders? I'm not 1 this year due to work but a mate is trying to get me some but the websites now allowing him???
  17. T

Help with pubs please

know a few Swansea fans that are attending Saturday and want a drink in the city centre. What's the best pubs for away fans and is there any they should keep away from. Thanks.
  18. T

January transfer window

No doubt a few outgoings and a couple of incomings. Loads of rumours involving Wolves and one I heard today was that Harry Wilson is joining us in January. Don't see it myself as I can't see where he'd fit in and get games. This has apparently come from his family.
  19. T

No reserve football

Is this a good thing? Players like Bright, Vinagre, Batth, Price, Norris, Miranda are getting very little football to keep them match fit. Costa for example is taking a lot longer to get match sharp as he's playing 10-20 mins here and there... Thoughts???
  20. T

Opposition players...

That have impressed against us? 2 stand out so far for me, both right backs and both would be suited by the wing back role. Ryan Federicks of Fulham and boros Cyrus Christie both had excellent games against us.
Back
Top Bottom