Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

No reserve football

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this a good thing? Players like Bright, Vinagre, Batth, Price, Norris, Miranda are getting very little football to keep them match fit. Costa for example is taking a lot longer to get match sharp as he's playing 10-20 mins here and there...
Thoughts???

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
The club does play a number of behind closed door friendlies,I understand one was scheduled for this week .

D

Deleted member 6526

Keeping the entire club happy is one of the hardest things, if you start shoving too many players from the bench into u23 then it could destroy morale. The u23 need to know that there is always the chance they can be called to the 1st team or asked to play in cup game, because, there is a very real chance that we might need them throughout the season. They are all very much part of the squad we can call on and we need them to be at the top of their game both physically and mentally. This way we know when they are needed they have trained hard and are ready for the challenge.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kick abouts are no substitute for the real thing. I really hope we get a Cup run this year so that the 'reserves' get some decent game time. I'd be really ****ed off if I was a professional footballer getting the occasional 20 minutes here and there.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kick abouts are no substitute for the real thing. I really hope we get a Cup run this year so that the 'reserves' get some decent game time. I'd be really ****ed off if I was a professional footballer getting the occasional 20 minutes here and there.

Agree with every word mate. :)

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be a proper reserve league, as well as u23, u18s etc

grumpy old wolf

Reaction score
Thought Danny looked very rusty when he first came on last night , a lot of bench sitting has gone on over the last few months , maybe the cup will help.

W

we8wba

Should be a proper reserve league, as well as u23, u18s etc

Disagree, players from u23 will be promoted to reserve league to fill massive voids

U23 teams where they learn and certain sides take part in football league trophy

Back
Top Bottom