Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leonardo Jardim

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This guys odds have crashed in to 4/1 from no where, currently managing in Emirati club Shabab Al Ahli. Another with a pretty poor CV and no where near the experience we need. Hopefully he's being linked because he's portugese and no other reason.
There was a post that said a flight had been booked from here the other day.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This guys odds have crashed in to 7/1 from no where, currently managing in Emirati club Shabab Al Ahli. Another with a pretty poor CV and no where near the experience we need. Hopefully he's being linked because he's portugese and no other reason.
His Monaco side was incredibly good and included Moutinho.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A few on here actually preferred him to Lopetegui. Don't know a great deal about him.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His Monaco side was incredibly good and included Moutinho.
He won the league once.. I'm not feeling this guy it's like we're plucking portugese managers names out of a hat and I am aware lopetegui is Spanish.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He won the league once.. I'm not feeling this guy it's like we're plucking portugese managers names out of a hat and I am aware lopetegui is Spanish.
Which was quite an achievement as PSG have been nailed on to win it for the past ten years.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which was quite an achievement as PSG have been nailed on to win it for the past ten years.
I don't follow overseas football to be honest, has he done anything else to back that up? His Wikipedia doesn't look very impressive. I don't see him as a manager that excites me.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't follow overseas football to be honest, has he done anything else to back that up? His Wikipedia doesn't look very impressive. I don't see him as a manager that excites me.
I honestly don’t know but watched his Monaco side a fair few times and they were very good. They did have the likes of Mbappe and Bernardo Silva though.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know little about foreign coaches but does virtually every suggested name have to be Portuguese?

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Out of all the names mentioned his is the nicest, sounds a bit like garden. With a name like that he could be the breath of fresh air we need.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He can only have gone to the UAE for the money. The standard of football there is below the EFL

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the same time I believe we need someone with knowledge of the Premier league, its the toughest league in the world and not like any other.
Our club and squad look void of ideas and confidence so it's time to go back to basics and be hard to beat which is opposite of what we currently are.
If we don't win Saturday it's going to be toxic.

Back
Top Bottom