Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Zele Ismael

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Joined Newtown in the Welsh Prem league yesterday for the rest of the season.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How could they afford the 100 million?
Seriously, everytime I read a comment like that, I think what a dick, considering what he had on his plate hes done extremely well to forge a career for himself, he's a good bloke, sticking the knife in like some sort of self-righteous **** does nothing.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
He left Hereford to go on trial at York but couldn’t agree terms so he has gone elsewhere

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seriously, everytime I read a comment like that, I think what a dick, considering what he had on his plate hes done extremely well to forge a career for himself, he's a good bloke, sticking the knife in like some sort of self-righteous **** does nothing.

Agreed!

Whatever Chris Evans meant to say at the time, unfortunately he left this burden for Zele to carry for the rest of his career!!

It was an enormous own goal

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen Newtown play a couple of times as I've got a friend who lives there..I might end up watching him more than Wolves if prices go up again!

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed!

Whatever Chris Evans meant to say at the time, unfortunately he left this burden for Zele to carry for the rest of his career!!

It was an enormous own goal
Yes, that was my point. Why Chris Evans felt the need to hype up a developing player with such a tag was absolute madness and particularly strange from an experienced youth coach.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't comment on the posters intention, but I read it as a dig at Chris Evans, not Zele. He never asked for the ridiculous comment

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him. He never turned into that £100m player (even though that’s a misquote), but he did do what I reckon all of us on here would dream of doing - playing for Wolves!

Hope he does well there, seemed to give it his all when he did play for us.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In hindsight it wasn’t a great thing to say but even without the comment Ismail wasn’t going to be good enough, like 99/100 of the players that come through academies with or without hype.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought we'd announced him when I saw this!

Back
Top Bottom