Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January transfer window

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt a few outgoings and a couple of incomings. Loads of rumours involving Wolves and one I heard today was that Harry Wilson is joining us in January. Don't see it myself as I can't see where he'd fit in and get games. This has apparently come from his family.

Reactions: DPE

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt a few outgoings and a couple of incomings. Loads of rumours involving Wolves and one I heard today was that Harry Wilson is joining us in January. Don't see it myself as I can't see where he'd fit in and get games. This has apparently come from his family.

Welsh lad isn't he ? Permanent?

He's only 20 and rejected a deal recently at Liverpool.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I've seen he plays behind the striker or out wide. Captain of Liverpool u23 and scored 31 goals and 14 assists in 58 games.

S

Shifnal Wolf

I’d imagine we would be after an out and out striker rather than a number 10 type.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wilson sounds very promising. Would be a good addition, though I'm not sure how close he would be to first team contention initially. I saw he was linked with a loan move to Preston last week and Sheff Utd are also supposedly interested.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wilson would be an outstanding signing. Heavily linked with loan move to PNEand has turned down new contract offer at Liverpool.

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
Are we more likely to sign those on loan and then loan some new talent? Or are we limited to loans per season?

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is your family source decent Taffy ?
Personally I can't see it as he'd be up against jota, Cav, Costa and bright for game time. But the person who told me said it came via someone who knows his dad

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I can't see it as he'd be up against jota, Cav, Costa and bright for game time. But the person who told me said it came via someone who knows his dad

Always one for the future and Cav injured even though we don't know for how long yet ?

Sounds decent though .

T

that bloke there

If we could get him on loan initially it wouldn't affect the pound in our pocket much.

Back
Top Bottom