Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Blues tickets.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone help regarding the above? Are they available to buy for season ticket holders? I'm not 1 this year due to work but a mate is trying to get me some but the websites now allowing him???

W

wolvesultra

Can anyone help regarding the above? Are they available to buy for season ticket holders? I'm not 1 this year due to work but a mate is trying to get me some but the websites now allowing him???
Currently members only, general sale (with a previous booking history only) from Saturday

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got two Member supporter numbers going free if anyone wants to use them

M

Monk

I was a member and then bought a half season ticket at christmas and I have managed to purchase a ticket for blues. Not sure if it would have been based on my membership history or not? Why not contact the ticket office to clarify

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On general sale on Saturday but not many left even now. I have been trying but not available yet unless you have enough points.

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can use family and friend season ticket numbers if you need them.

W

wolvesultra

You can use family and friend season ticket numbers if you need them.
If you can do that I think its only once they hit general sale (and the ticket per supporter number changes from 1 to 4) as obviously STH's already have their tickets. That's how it should be anyway and I'm 99% sure it is.

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you can do that I think its only once they hit general sale (and the ticket per supporter number changes from 1 to 4) as obviously STH's already have their tickets. That's how it should be anyway and I'm 99% sure it is.

I've just bought 3. I'm a member but needed two more, so used family numbers.

S

Salop

So, to be clear if possible..

I have a season ticket (South bank) and need 2 other tickets (north bank)

I'm trying to buy the 2 tickets now. All my 'friends & family' will be attending as STH but it looks like i can buy the 2 tickets in my own name plus one family member (and we are both obviously already going)

Does this seem right? It won't impact on my Season Ticket if I buy these in my name?

M

Monk

I have previously bought extra match tickets as a season ticket holder using my supporter number and touch wood haven't had any issues

W

wolvesultra

So, to be clear if possible..

I have a season ticket (South bank) and need 2 other tickets (north bank)

I'm trying to buy the 2 tickets now. All my 'friends & family' will be attending as STH but it looks like i can buy the 2 tickets in my own name plus one family member (and we are both obviously already going)

Does this seem right? It won't impact on my Season Ticket if I buy these in my name?
Yeah it'll void ya season ticket

W

wolvesultra

It does not emailed the ticket office and asked them
It was a joke mate....albeit a **** one. Out of interest how many per st extra can you buy on priority....no point me buying a membership if u can just get priority by being a mate of a sth

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a joke mate....albeit a **** one. Out of interest how many per st extra can you buy on priority....no point me buying a membership if u can just get priority by being a mate of a sth

Today for this game it is 1 ticket per supporter number with 100 points.

F

Flynn

Do you think there will be tickets on sale Saturday morning? If not, could do with a MyWolves member to lend a number (I have purchase history, just not the points!).

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think you should get any extra if you're at ST holder, get enough benefits already.
Obviously trying to stop blues fans getting in our ends, they'll be lucky barely got enough seats for our lot.

P

Pinhead

Do you think there will be tickets on sale Saturday morning? If not, could do with a MyWolves member to lend a number (I have purchase history, just not the points!).
I've got an u21 membership if needed

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've an under 21 members number if needed by any one
Show off. I remember going into a bar in Brum some years ago now, my mate was asked to prove his age so the cheeky git pointed to me and said I was his ID.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think you should get any extra if you're at ST holder, get enough benefits already.
Obviously trying to stop blues fans getting in our ends, they'll be lucky barely got enough seats for our lot.

And wat benefits are they pesz.

W

wolvesultra

376 tickets left.

314 of which are in the Bully upper which only members can buy in for this game. Not sure why, possibly for increased traceability after the issues of things being thrown between there and the lower at last season's game?

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
376 tickets left.

314 of which are in the Bully upper which only members can buy in for this game. Not sure why, possibly for increased traceability after the issues of things being thrown between there and the lower at last season's game?

How’s the Hull game selling ?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And so they should.The season ticket holder is the one that's going to support the club every week or two.Not just wen they are playing well.
Pretty much agree with that. I wonder how many are shared though.
Tbf you'd never get a perfect ticket system, and I'm not complaining. Just a shame our ground was never extended in the 90s when we were filling it in the 2nd tier.

W

wolvesultra

And so they should.The season ticket holder is the one that's going to support the club every week or two.Not just wen they are playing well.
Completely agree STH should get priority on away and cup tickets over anybody but why would they need/should they get priority on home league tickets (ie additional tickets as they already have their own)

Last edited by a moderator:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not getting at you personally pesz.But why is the topic of away season ticket holders suddenly got an airing this season.or should I say this last half of the season wen we are selling out most games.But nothing was said about them last year wen we wor playing very well.

W

wolvesultra

Not getting at you personally pesz.But why is the topic of away season ticket holders suddenly got an airing this season.or should I say this last half of the season wen we are selling out most games.But nothing was said about them last year wen we wor playing very well.
I've always moaned that the AST system is poor to be fair but you're right very few people were bothered then.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Completely agree STH should get priority on away and cup tickets over anybody but why would they need/should they get priority on home league tickets.

Dow get what yam trying to say ultra,:rolleyes: A season ticket holder as already paid for his/her seat for the season so why do they need priority for home games.?

Back
Top Bottom