Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Danny Drinkwater

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard he's an option for us, not really getting a game at Chelsea but would imagine is now on very big wages.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a player yes, but could we afford the wages and would be be prepared to move to what he will see as a lower club?

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could replace Neves but clearly to a lesser level. He has a cracking range of passing. Would suit us. Not sure we'd want him next to Neves. I want a Kante to our already Drinkwater.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this a suggestion or you've actually heard we're interested? I do kind of wish we had a thread where people could suggest players, as it's annoying to open threads thinking Wolves are interested or have made a bid.

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would definitely take him. Very good midfielder and would play next to Neves no problem.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea will have to do a deal that will compensate his wages or he stays.

M

Mr Wolf

Drinkwater would be a good signing, established player in a position we need strengthening. He’s got a good engine & can striker a decent ball with an eye for goal.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a very solid player but I expect him to go to a big club like Liverpool or Man United.

M

Mr Wolf

I wonder if there’s any chance we could pinch Delph off City, he would be a great signing. I don’t see him getting much of a game now Mendy is back.

D

Deleted member 3573J

So what's he get up to off the pitch? I keep reading this but can't find anything.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wages would be huge. Would be a solid addition but nothing spectacular considering how much he woud cost. Would prefer a younger, hungrier option personally.

D

Deleted member 5242

120k a week

unlikely at 28 he would be looking to drop his wages, and wouldn't be short of offers.

D

Deleted member 4184

Hes your standard central midfielder, 28 years old with no resale value, not better than Neves and wouldn't complement playing next to Neves.

He's the signing we'd have made when we were signing Carl Cort esque players... Not with Fosun.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Drinkwater reminds me a bit of. Modern day Steve Sidwell, not a bad player but not really good enough for the big clubs and you’re not entirely sure what type of midfielder he is

D

Deleted member 4124

A key component in one of the most impressive title wins ever?

And we’ve got better?

Some fans level of delusion at times is beggars belief.
So were Wes Morgan and Robert Huth. Next.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Massive yes and same to Ross Barkley on loan from them.

Unless you’re playing Southgate won’t pick you, so if they have England ambitions, they should look after their careers and go and play some football.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good player, currently going nowhere.
At 28 he needs to be playing - I struggle to believe his is satisfied to be a (very small) bit part player.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I see Chelsea want to get rid of Bakayoko. Wonder if Mendes has any links there given his relationship with Monaco.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You think Drinkwater is better than Neves or that he has a higher ceiling than Neves? I don't.

We need two central midfielders to start a match and we don’t have two Neves’. Therefore, Drinkwater is an upgrade unless you think Saiss is better?

Back
Top Bottom