Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Away fans in home areas.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool fans in Billy Wright and arguing with home fans. Stewards been told and too busy drinking their tea to do anything

W

Wolves2002

Bound to get it when the big clubs are in town. You just hope they sit on their hands.

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some plastic **** got booted out of the north bank after celebrating their second.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some got booted out the lower Billy Wright near us

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
I saw a few heated arguments between our fans and the stewards in the bw

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One idiot with his moronic mates on the walk back to the car near the West Park was very disrespectful of Wolves and the area , he soon shut up though and piped down , prat .

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some plastic **** got booted out of the north bank after celebrating their second.

As a fan base we’ve changed massively. When I was a kid in the early 90s we played Birmingham, there was a Birmingham fan in the North Bank. When it became clear who he supported, it was a race between the stewards and some of our fans to get to him. The stewards lost.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a fan base we’ve changed massively. When I was a kid in the early 90s we played Birmingham, there was a Birmingham fan in the North Bank. When it became clear who he supported, it was a race between the stewards and some of our fans to get to him. The stewards lost.

CCTV and banning orders have put a stop to that, I still think people would like to do that!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big problem for us. We're on the last row in back of North Bank before corporate area. More and more tickets are being sold to away fans. There were 4 Man U lads directly behind us recently ... it could easily have kicked off. Thankfully they didn't come back after half time. Also, Liverpool fans last night (albeit a Mum and kid ... with Liverpool scarves on show come full time). More checks need to be done on where these tickets are going.

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
Bit hypocritical when we’re planning how not to get nicked with home Espanyol tickets, no?

I had a Liverpool lad behind me last night in BW upper. Mostly kept himself to himself. If you take the question of how he got the ticket to one side, I don’t see the problem with it.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit hypocritical when we’re planning how not to get nicked with home Espanyol tickets, no?

I had a Liverpool lad behind me last night in BW upper. Mostly kept himself to himself. If you take the question of how he got the ticket to one side, I don’t see the problem with it.

When our own fans miss out its.a massive problem. If ST seats had plastics in, call the STH out at Leicester game. ****s

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Only Espanyol won’t be selling out for those home fans. Dippers getting tickets when our own fans miss out is a ****ing disgrace.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seemed like it might have kicked off after the game near the subway. Saw a copper separating fans, and getting particularly vocal with a liverpool fan. Not sure what happened.

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
Only Espanyol won’t be selling out for those home fans. Dippers getting tickets when our own fans miss out is a ****ing disgrace.
Not disagreeing with regards the fact that they got a ticket and one of our own missed out.

As someone else above pointed out we should reserve our ire for whoever sold the ticket on as they would have needed to be STH or have a barrow full of loyalty points.

here’s a thought. When an away fan is unearthed they should be led down to the Graham Hughes corner and swapped with an actual wolves supporter

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Desperate to see this Wolves side play at OT, so after much thought I've done what I said I'd never do again -sit with the home fans. It was dead easy to but a ticket on the Utd web site and I will now be sitting (quietly!) with all the Mancs. My London accent will help! The last time I did this was at Brentford in Lg 1 when we won 3-0 and it was just awful sitting there watching us play the Bees off the park and trying somehow to control my emotions! You could get tickets via ticket sites and I couldn't believe the prices - upwards of £80 into the £100s - crazy.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Desperate to see this Wolves side play at OT, so after much thought I've done what I said I'd never do again -sit with the home fans. It was dead easy to but a ticket on the Utd web site and I will now be sitting (quietly!) with all the Mancs. My London accent will help! The last time I did this was at Brentford in Lg 1 when we won 3-0 and it was just awful sitting there watching us play the Bees off the park and trying somehow to control my emotions! You could get tickets via ticket sites and I couldn't believe the prices - upwards of £80 into the £100s - crazy.
Don’t forget to walk out after 58 minutes ... otherwise you’ll give yerself away!

citrus_wolf

Reaction score

Go the opposite way: pretend you're a clueless tourist. Wear a half and half scarf (so at least you have Wolves colours) and when we score jump about shouting 'Wooooo! Go football! I love sport!!!'

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgusting that there are away fans in our end, the filthy, hun weasels fighting their dirty underhand war for tickets, it’s nothing like when we have fans going in the home end at an away game, those splendid fellows, brave heroes risking life and limb for watching Wolves.

S

ShropshireLad

A close pal of mine is letting me have his Spurs season ticket for our fixture with them for which I’m grateful and in return I shall be behaving appropriately. That’s how it should be.
A Palace friend also bought me a ticket for our fixture this season and nobody around knew that I wasn’t one of them. That’s how it should be.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have no problem with other fans sitting quietly in our seats, having done it myself with no bother. It's when people don't try to hide it, wearing colours or vocally supporting their team, that takes the ****. I know I'll get pelters on here from some but personally I'd rather it was self-policed, with our lot 'encouraging' those sort of ****s to vacate their seats rather than going running to the stweards and police.

At Goodison I was in with theirs and had to pretend to be a home fan, even standing up and forcing a smile when they equalised. I sacked it off soon after that because it was too painful, went in to the concourse, made friends with a scally scouser and traded stories and drinks with each other before going to a pub to watch Sky Sports News through the second half! I won't be doing it again but don't blame anyone else for doing so, which as I say is fine providing they show some respect and common sense. I also knew enough to not get a ticket in the Gladwys or Park End.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A close pal of mine is letting me have his Spurs season ticket for our fixture with them for which I’m grateful and in return I shall be behaving appropriately. That’s how it should be.
A Palace friend also bought me a ticket for our fixture this season and nobody around knew that I wasn’t one of them. That’s how it should be.
Reminds me of the promotion winning season under Mick. My Reading supporting mate got me a ticket with him in the home end at the Madjeski (it was a night match, we lost 1-0, Collins OG in the 3rd minute). But i was sat right next to the Wolves fans and I found it SO hard to keep quiet all game. Reading fans just goading our fans right in front of me, and i could have easily smacked some of them. Naturally, where I was sat, I simply couldn't do a thing other than suffer in silence.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bunch of Liverpool fans (who were together) in the North Bank were up and down every five minutes, disappearing to the toilet or bar, coming back, disappearing again, coming back.

Weak bladders or itchy noses or both.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet I can't get a ticket for a game for love nor money, admittedly I'm only a member but still boils my pee!!!

D

Deleted at own request member 8370

Stewards and police won’t do anything about it unless they’re goading the fans around them so it’s pointless to go crying to them…

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The bunch of Liverpool fans (who were together) in the North Bank were up and down every five minutes, disappearing to the toilet or bar, coming back, disappearing again, coming back.

Weak bladders or itchy noses or both.

Probably trying to steal the toilet.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ers mate the lot of em.They're probably wolvo lads who have got tickets off season ticket holders.:(

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's totally out of order that Wolves fans (members) missed out on this game due to tickets going to away fans. Those people who bought tickets never intending to go but only to make a quick buck should hang their heads in shame. What if tickets went to head cases and it really kicked off and someone got hurt? Irresponsible *******s! Post edit: I have been guilty of purchasing tickets in opposition "home" areas but these were bought directly from the club in question, not from a home supporter making a fast buck. It's the latter that are out of order!

Last edited:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should revoke the membership / STH off the pleb who sold them a ticket.

I've sat in home ends, at away games in the past, but shown respect to my surroundings.They normally fail to sell out, as they were always general sale.

But there was probably hundreds/maybe thousands of wolves who would have loved to attend.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Go the opposite way: pretend you're a clueless tourist. Wear a half and half scarf (so at least you have Wolves colours) and when we score jump about shouting 'Wooooo! Go football! I love sport!!!'
I wish I could afford to do this. Keep saying soccer and go reds, good defense etc. But cheers every Wolves play

Gromit

Reaction score
Exactly Shropshire. Not like the **** in the BW who stood up clapping loudly when Liverpool went 1-0 up. We got our revenge after the equaliser - we all threw our flasks at him :p:p
Prat was easily late 60's as well. He'd ****ed off before the winner.

S

ShropshireLad

Reminds me of the promotion winning season under Mick. My Reading supporting mate got me a ticket with him in the home end at the Madjeski (it was a night match, we lost 1-0, Collins OG in the 3rd minute). But i was sat right next to the Wolves fans and I found it SO hard to keep quiet all game. Reading fans just goading our fans right in front of me, and i could have easily smacked some of them. Naturally, where I was sat, I simply couldn't do a thing other than suffer in silence.
:D That’s funny!
This friend also got me a ticket by the Wolves fans, I was 6 seats away from the end with plastic sheeting also separating us. I recognised four London Wolves and a chap who I know who sits close to me at the Mol. When the match started I found another seat! :)

S

ShropshireLad

I have no problem with other fans sitting quietly in our seats, having done it myself with no bother. It's when people don't try to hide it, wearing colours or vocally supporting their team, that takes the ****. I know I'll get pelters on here from some but personally I'd rather it was self-policed, with our lot 'encouraging' those sort of ****s to vacate their seats rather than going running to the stweards and police.

At Goodison I was in with theirs and had to pretend to be a home fan, even standing up and forcing a smile when they equalised. I sacked it off soon after that because it was too painful, went in to the concourse, made friends with a scally scouser and traded stories and drinks with each other before going to a pub to watch Sky Sports News through the second half! I won't be doing it again but don't blame anyone else for doing so, which as I say is fine providing they show some respect and common sense. I also knew enough to not get a ticket in the Gladwys or Park End.
When we played Millwall in the late 80s four of us Wolves fans who worked together stood in the Millwall end because we hadn’t got the special away membership tickets which were then necessary following the Scarborough stand roof. That was scary and I’ll never do it again!

As a rider, I had actually got one but they’d made an error on the ticket so I sent it back to be amended and it was never returned. Summat dodgy happened in the ticket office over that, I’m certain.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was anyone else in the Swindon end in the early 90’s? Told we could pay on the day only for it to sell out, so loads of us went in their end before the police and stewards realised 50 odd wolves in the Swindon end was gonna end badly and let us in the away end, which we had been told was full!

Back
Top Bottom