Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Opposition players...

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That have impressed against us?
2 stand out so far for me, both right backs and both would be suited by the wing back role.
Ryan Federicks of Fulham and boros Cyrus Christie both had excellent games against us.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Zohore for Cardiff.
Patrick Bamford when he came on for Boro.
Lee Gregory for Millwall stood out in a poor team.
David Brooks for Sheff Utd.
Joshua Earl for Preston.
Jake Bidwell for QPR.
Ryan Fredericks for Fulham.

Claudio Bravo for Man City :)

S

Shifnal Wolf

Federicks Fulham
Bryan Bristol City
Pearson PNE

Villa - Not an effin single player :)

Chwolf

Reaction score
Bradley Reid- Bristol city caused us loads of problem very clever off the ball as well
Pearson- Preston a more mobile kmac for me, will be a premier league player
Hutton- villa kept it respectable for them

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That have impressed against us?
2 stand out so far for me, both right backs and both would be suited by the wing back role.
Ryan Federicks of Fulham and boros Cyrus Christie both had excellent games against us.

Yeah, I was impressed by Christie and can see why he's keeping Doherty out for Ireland.

Fredericks is probably one of the fastest players I've seen too!!

S

Shifnal Wolf

In fairness Hutton had a decent game against us.

Possibly right, I wouldn’t take him though and thought most of his good work was last second recovering tackles from being out of position at times.

portugaletc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hutton was great defensively, but did nothing of note offensively and missed a few passes.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In fairness Hutton had a decent game against us.

Possibly right, I wouldn’t take him though and thought most of his good work was last second recovering tackles from being out of position at times.

Hutton was great defensively, but did nothing of note offensively and missed a few passes.

A Villa mate who hates Hutton more than any other current footballer, said it was one of his best games ever for them against us.

He's also said that since he's been playing out of position at left-back and actually has to think about what he's doing and concentrate more, he's been much better.

He did play well, but they still lost 2-0 and I agree that he's bang average and wouldn't improve our squad, let alone our 1st team.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we could take any players from this league with us after promotion, I'd like us to steal the ones with genuine potential to be top level, as we're likely to spend big in Europe anyway

Sessegnon and Brooks are the two that have stood out to me who could go all the way with the right coaching

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope all talk of Hugill has been consigned to the incinerator.

F

FLEET WOLF

A Villa mate who hates Hutton more than any other current footballer, said it was one of his best games ever for them against us.

He's also said that since he's been playing out of position at left-back and actually has to think about what he's doing and concentrate more, he's been much better.

He did play well, but they still lost 2-0 and I agree that he's bang average and wouldn't improve our squad, let alone our 1st team.
I have a mate who is a Villa fan and he seems to hate Hutton as well, but every time I watch Villa (not often, in fairness), he looks one of their better players (which may not say very much about the rest of them!).

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Joe Williams for Barnsley has impressed me everytime I've seen him.

E

Essex Wolf

Zahore of Cardiff, real handful, full of running and strong.

Zigwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Ryan Fredericks
Kenneth Zahore
Britt Assombalonga
Joe Ralls
Aden Flint

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me that scruffy no4 for Preston, he had a good game at ours and everything went through him.

Think it was Pearson.

Not Neves, but a good player IMHO

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Pearson for Preston, Williams for Barnsley, Zohore for Cardiff, Fredericks for Fulham.

Hollywood_wolf

Reaction score
Maddison of Norwich would fit out style and I liked Pearson of Preston and brooks for Fulham. I was looking forward to seeing sessegnon, but he was disappointing. Spurs supposed to have offered load for him and his twin brother who is supposed to be better, but suffered injuries

Back
Top Bottom