Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Youngsters released.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i notice on Twitter some of our youngsters posting about leaving Wolves. I've not seen a list anywhere but I did read somewhere that there would be a lot of players leaving.. Adam Osbourne and Dom Moan are 2 I can remember seeing up to now..

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not surprised with Flatt considering Ruddy and Burgoyne are ahead of him.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Judging by some of the results of late no wonder they are going.

Hopefully they all find a club at a decent level, they’ve had a good grounding for sure.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i notice on Twitter some of our youngsters posting about leaving Wolves. I've not seen a list anywhere but I did read somewhere that there would be a lot of players leaving.. Adam Osbourne and Dom Moan are 2 I can remember seeing up to now..
Pity about Dom Moan. He would be a perfect exemplar for this forum!!:p

D

Deleted member 4456

Jon Flatt never really showed any signs of making it. He had a few loan spells but never seemed to make a lasting impression anywhere. At 23, it was time to let him go. The U18s group hasn't been anything to shout about for the most part. I suspect that many of the 21s will be jettisoned too.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Summer is going to show just how high Fosun's standards are!

D

Deleted member TW5162

Yep, I have been saying for weeks a clearout is going to happen at all levels of the youth teams.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Him and Austin training with u23s, u18s is mainly the u15s now as most have been released"

My latest update, interesting times from top to bottom!

From what I can see u18's that have been kept on are Otasowie, Samuels, Perry, Giles, Lattie and Sanderson.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just feel sorry for all the guys who have been there since they were kids, to just be told “sorry we don’t want you anymore”, believe you me it devastates the kids and their families

It does do, but the record is well-known about how many actually make it to a professional career at any standard, a tiny number.
Hopefully they have something else to fall back on and have kept up with their studies.

D

Deleted member 4124

Judging by some of the results of late no wonder they are going.

Hopefully they all find a club at a decent level, they’ve had a good grounding for sure.
Barely any of the released players have actually played this season.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is Zeli getting on... Can't be far off him making a huge impression.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I just feel sorry for all the guys who have been there since they were kids, to just be told “sorry we don’t want you anymore”, believe you me it devastates the kids and their families

Yeah definitely, but at the same time, if they're not gonna make it at Wolves, it's better to let them go so they can go find a new club, rather than just keeping them on to be nice, and then in a few years' time they get released anyway.

Back
Top Bottom