Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Europa Cup tickets

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morning all.
Does anyone else have great difficulty finding the tickets for sale? They seem hidden on the website for some reason.
Could someone point me in the right direction please

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morning all.
Does anyone else have great difficulty finding the tickets for sale? They seem hidden on the website for some reason.
Good morning to you....

I think my daughter said you have to click on a drop down list at top of screen and choose " reserved seats"

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they are anything like the Pyunik (h) tickets, they’ll appear at 10.00ish (actually around 10.30 for Pyunik but should have been 10.00).

W

wolvesultra

Morning all.
If you’re a STH reserving your seat it’s under “reserved tickets” or something like that not home tickets.

If your a non STH they’re not on sale yet (10am for 150+ points) but will be under ‘home tickets’ from then.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK thanks all.. That's why then.. I'm a member not a season ticket holder.. Do we get points for europa games

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very poor communication from the club to not have the info up. When buying home tickets the info is up the day before so why can’t they do the same with the Europa games?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK thanks all.. That's why then.. I'm a member not a season ticket holder.. Do we get points for europa games
Yep, but not yet. Your current total is based on last season

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very poor communication from the club to not have the info up. When buying home tickets the info is up the day before so why can’t they do the same with the Europa games?
I did get a very detailed e-mail from the club a few days ago explaining when the tickets were on sale and the days and points required. Good communication.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did get a very detailed e-mail from the club a few days ago explaining when the tickets were on sale and the days and points required. Good communication.

I more meant the info in the home section with the buy button so we can be prepared to buy our tickets at 10am. Mind you it was pretty poor that the last lot of Europa tickets didn’t even appear on the site until 10.30 am.

Reaction score
I more meant the info in the home section with the buy button so we can be prepared to buy our tickets at 10am. Mind you it was pretty poor that the last lot of Europa tickets didn’t even appear on the site until 10.30 am.

So last time it said on sale from 10 but didn’t appear until 10:30? That is poor. Will it just come up on the normal home tickets page where Burnley and Chelsea are listed?

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So last time it said on sale from 10 but didn’t appear until 10:30? That is poor. Will it just come up on the normal home tickets page where Burnley and Chelsea are listed?
that's what should happen, though at the moment there doesn't seem to be a great deal of consistency in how the web site particularly ticket related parts works

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
they're up but saying I don't have the points to buy, so not enabled yet, not letting me buy my chelsea ticket yet either so much for 10 am changeover

Last edited:
W

wolvesultra

Sorted easy enough straight on at 10am confirmation already received even on dodgy train WiFi

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
got mine now, the fact I was trying to buy a chelsea one too was stopping both they haven't dropped the points for those yet today

W

wolvesultra

got mine now, the fact I was trying to buy a chelsea one too was stopping both they haven't dropped the points for those yet today
Someone forgot to press the button, happened a few times I’d keep trying didn’t look to be too many left for Chelsea when I had a nose

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone forgot to press the button, happened a few times I’d keep trying didn’t look to be too many left for Chelsea when I had a nose
there's enough at the moment, though only in the corner or the odd one or 2 in BW lower I've already lost the seat I originally selected, yeah just going to keep trying, sent an email to ticket office too which hopefully if they read will get someone to hit the button, not going to bother trying to get through on the phone.

Update, they've woken up now and hit the button, Chelsea ticket now sorted. as well

Last edited:

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two in the South Bank. First time for two seasons. Come on.

(Fair selection of singles in the South Bank still remaining).

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got mine in SL2 with not hitch, around an hour and a half ago. Plenty still going to my surprise - considering it could be our BIGGEST game in 40 years!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was surprised this morning by the amount of STH not going.
probably partly down to it being a midweek game, having said that I rarely make midweek games but I'm going to this one

JimB

Groupie
Reaction score
Yep, but not yet. Your current total is based on last season
So when do you actually get the points that have been accrued from this season? I have bought 3 tickets so far but my points total is still the same.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So when do you actually get the points that have been accrued from this season? I have bought 3 tickets so far but my points total is still the same.

After the Watford game.

Back
Top Bottom