Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Local Saturday football

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all. I have a mate who is moving to the Smethwick area, is anyone aware of any Saturday football teams in the area looking for a player. He's a great lad and will never let you down. I'd say step 5 at a guess to trial

Last edited:

Wolvescol

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi taff I think Rowley rhinos have teams at different age groups , not a million miles from there , they play in the Stourbridge league

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all. I have a mate who is moving to the Smethwick area, is anyone aware of any Saturday football teams in the area looking for a player. He's a great lad and will never let you down. I'd say step 5 at a guess to trial

Looking at the pyramid Tividale and Lye Town would be his nearest step 5/6 level Team then in the League below you have such as Cradley Town and Dudley Town.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you.
Always remember though that Pyramid "steps" are not necessarily the same standard nationally. It will depend on the actual level he currently plays at, which can be very different depending on geography. Probably better looking for a good social fit at first - local club that is welcoming - irespective of supposed standard. You can always progress after initial contacts made.

Back
Top Bottom