Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

12 seconds between goals, is this a record?

There was 12 seconds play between our first two goals last night is this a record? I am sure if LiVARpool had done it it would have been all over the media… so have two goals ever been scored faster in top flight footbaal by one team?
  2. W

How corrupt is football?

Salad was offside in the build up but his goal was allowed to stand Toti was offside in the build up but ours was disallowed why? corruption is the only word
  3. W

Your last exciting transfer

Who was your last truly exciting signing that Wolves made? Not one you were pleased with or happy about, but the one that had you jumping around the room. For me it was Ruben Neves
  4. W

4 million pounds thrown away by Wolves

2 points from the last 21 available says it all
  5. W

Consider this...

In our promotion season two of our favourite players were Helder Costa and Ivan Cavaliero. Now we have Hwang and Trincao. I would choose the former over the latter every day of the week. Both Costa and Cav scored regularly and got assists, bot were much more effective than Hwang and Trincao...
  6. W

Where’s Neves?

Not in Marbella with the squad, Moutinho and Semedo have arrived there. Tim Spiers said he was in the travelling party Does this mean he is on his way elsewhere?
  7. W

Have Wolves ever......

Done the double over Leeds and Arsenal in the same season before?
  8. W

Do Chelsea put our issues into perspective?

I see that Chelsea have in their last 8 games lost 5 and won 2, that is with a much bigger squad than ours, all fully fit (or near enough) with people like Giroud not guaranteed to start or play. Where we have only kids as back up. Also Chelsea spent heavily during the Summer bringing in...
  9. W

How do we improve the Wolves team?

With the season now to be finished, the news outlets are already full of speculation of comings and goings. I don't expect anyone significant to leave (unless Nuno wants rid) but I would expect us to improve the squad a little. The question is how? We already have Podence, Neto and Jordao not...
  10. W

Crucial Free kicks - why Moutinho?

At Watford and against City we have had free kicks in the traditional Neves territory, so why has Moutinho been taking them when both were hopeless? Get Neves back on the job.
  11. W

Why no apology or refund from Wolves?

EDIT - NOW RECEIVED THE EMAIL OFFERING A REFUND AND AN APOLOGY Loads of us paid the £5 for last night's game on Wolves TV, but only saw half the game. Disappointingly there's been no apology or refund from Wolves who appear to be pretending it didn't happen! If you only got half a meal in a...
  12. W

Enjoy the day everyone

I hope everyone associated with Wolves has a great day today, savour everything about it, and remember too those dark days that we have had to endure over the last 21 years since our last appearance in a Semi Final. Make a noise, and make us all proud, let’s show the world what great supporters...
  13. W

Semi Final in Brisbane

Help please! As Wolves season ticket holder stranded in Australia following a family wedding, I’m not able to be at Wembley for the game. I will be in Brisbane, are any Wolves fans gathering anywhere to watch the match? Details please if so. Similarly I have a tablet with me (I’ m not yet in...
  14. W

The Striker Issue...

At the start of last season we all thought we needed another striker, but the goals kept coming. Bonatini did his job in the first half of the season, then stopped unfortunately, but Afobe came in and helped us get over the line. But everyone (Ruddy apart) scored. This season we have had goals...
  15. W

If the Leeds games gets called off too....

....no Neves at Villa!!!
  16. W

Derby's gesture to their fans

Been talking to an old mate of mine who is a Derby Season Ticket holder and apparently their Chairman stated at the start of the season, that if promoted, season tickets in the Premier League would be free next season, so long as you had your Season Ticket at the start of this season. The...
  17. W

EFL and Georgaphy

Not by much I know but Wolverhampton is North of both West Bromwich and Aston, and yet we are in the Southern region of whatever the league cup is called these days and both Albion and villa are in the Northern section. Someone needs an atlas for xmas!
  18. W

Watching Wolves from Australia

My 18 year old son who's a Wolves Season Ticket holder is off to Australia early in November. Given the number of games Sky are showing can anyone down under give us the channels that would show Wolves live and details of any pubs in the Sydney area where you meet up to watch or simply meet up...
  19. W

If the table stays how it is now....

We'd be faced with a local derby against Walsall in the Play offs... Having played them twice and won 1 each both at Molineux (and ours only on Penalties) would our squad be able to raise their game to overcome the disappointment of missing out on an automatic spot? I think the way we are...
  20. W

Jackett deluded

Another shambles tonight. No one touch football. Passing backwards rather than forwards. No real pressure on their defence, did we have a shot in the box other than Jacobs at full strength? Fiddled with the line up too much - again. Orient with 2 games in hand, Preston in form next week, we...
Back
Top Bottom