Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Semi Final in Brisbane

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
Help please! As Wolves season ticket holder stranded in Australia following a family wedding, I’m not able to be at Wembley for the game. I will be in Brisbane, are any Wolves fans gathering anywhere to watch the match? Details please if so. Similarly I have a tablet with me (I’ m not yet in Brisbane) how is the best way to watch the Burnley game this week? Thanks in advance for any help.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sure to be on at the pig and whistle in Indooroopilly. Or the riverside centre.failing that try Sunnybank sports club , on Mains Road
Also Sunnybank Lions rugby club which I think is on Logan Road in Macregor

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks Rosehill, there’s some good options, any idea about watching Burnley on an iPad ?

N

Northamptonwolf

There is a wolves down under facebook group. Might be worth you trying to join that, sure they might have more info

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Rosehill, there’s some good options, any idea about watching Burnley on an iPad ?

Can you get access to Optus sport? I'm sure you can pay for it for $15 a month and they show every premier league game. Whereabouts in Brissy will you be on Semi final day.

Edit, sorry, just notice you said you arent in Brissy yet!

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Help please! As Wolves season ticket holder stranded in Australia following a family wedding, I’m not able to be at Wembley for the game. I will be in Brisbane, are any Wolves fans gathering anywhere to watch the match? Details please if so. Similarly I have a tablet with me (I’ m not yet in Brisbane) how is the best way to watch the Burnley game this week? Thanks in advance for any help.
Where are you staying. I have a good mate that lives in Chapel Hill who may be able to help

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sure to be on at the pig and whistle in Indooroopilly. Or the riverside centre.failing that try Sunnybank sports club , on Mains Road
Also Sunnybank Lions rugby club which I think is on Logan Road in Macregor
I've heard the pig and whistle have a great open air events area but it's in the neighbouring suburb of outdooroopilly.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Welford, there is a Queensland Wolves Supporters Club based in Brisbane.
Link posted below, which contains their Facebook Group and contacts. Good Luck.
49 Queensland Wolves : Australia

A

Andrew Worthington

Can you get access to Optus sport? I'm sure you can pay for it for $15 a month and they show every premier league game. Whereabouts in Brissy will you be on Semi final day.

Edit, sorry, just notice you said you arent in Brissy yet!
Don’t think the Optus program covers FA cup

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help so far, I’m signed up for Optus for the month, which will be 3 games, then hopefully get to one of the above venues for the Semi

V

Victorian Wolves SC

Thanks for all the help so far, I’m signed up for Optus for the month, which will be 3 games, then hopefully get to one of the above venues for the Semi
None of the cable networks or free to air channels are showing the semi-finals. I presume the pub in Brissie is being creative to screen the the game

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
None of the cable networks or free to air channels are showing the semi-finals. I presume the pub in Brissie is being creative to screen the the game
The pubs I mentioned in Briz Vegas were a suggestion for the OP that they may be showing them , so it looks like no one is showing them? I thought SBS may carry it

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The pubs I mentioned in Briz Vegas were a suggestion for the OP that they may be showing them , so it looks like no one is showing them? I thought SBS may carry it

SBS are only showing the final itself.
How typical every other year every round is shown....the first time in years Wolves make the semi's and none of its shown!
I had the misfortune of watching a replay of the 1/4 final on " man utd tv"..... never heard anyone more biased that Paddy Crerand!

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
The people I’ m currently staying with are saying it’s scheduled to be on Fox Sports in Oz, is this right?

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The people I’ m currently staying with are saying it’s scheduled to be on Fox Sports in Oz, is this right?
If it’s on Fox that’s their equivalent of Sky so you should find a pub/club showing it easy enough

SydneyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The only way I could watch the Bristol C and Man Utd games in Sydney was via bet365. The game (without commentary) was streamed live as long as you had a funded account. Hoping they will stream the semi as well.
This is a legitimate way of watching (in Australia at least) so hopefully doesn’t fall foul of forum streaming rules.

Back
Top Bottom