Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jackett deluded

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
Another shambles tonight.

No one touch football.

Passing backwards rather than forwards.

No real pressure on their defence, did we have a shot in the box other than Jacobs at full strength?

Fiddled with the line up too much - again.

Orient with 2 games in hand, Preston in form next week, we could be 5th next Saturday after the game.

Cassidy - no goals period.

Doyle and Edwards totally both anonymous tonight we played with 9 men.

No plan B - remind you of anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

crasm98

I can't remember edwards touching the ball tonight yet he stays on for 90 minutes.

If he's fell out with griffiths, he should still start. He is spiting himself by not playing him. We need goals and he starts with doyle...who is a a disgrace and needs to be sold.

We need to spend in january and make sure we go back up. If not we will be financially poor next year and spending now is worth the gamble.

At least a midfield and striker needed, if not more. We being found out to be very ordinary. Such a shame

W

wolseleyw

Edwards will be his downfall - this game was crying out for Evans.

Sent from Wolseley

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Edwards will be his downfall - this game was crying out for Evans.

Sent from Wolseley

Pound to a penny Jackett will give him a new contract at the end of season.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We miss price

Or Mick...... You know the one who's now sat in the play offs in the league above after taking his team out the bottom 2......... 'Ducks for cover' :D

D

Deleted member 4184

Another shambles tonight.

No one touch football.

Passing backwards rather than forwards.

No real pressure on their defence, did we have a shot in the box other than Jacobs at full strength?

Fiddled with the line up too much - again.

Orient with 2 games in hand, Preston in form next week, we could be 5th next Saturday after the game.

Cassidy - no goals period.

Doyle and Edwards totally both anonymous tonight we played with 9 men.

No plan B - remind you of anyone?

I don't see how it's Jackett's fault when he has been here 7 months. You stupid $$$$.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Morgan narrows down his manager's choices. I do think it explains a lot of our problems over the lsat three years.

C

crasm98

Or Mick...... You know the one who's now sat in the play offs in the league above after taking his team out the bottom 2......... 'Ducks for cover' :D

You'll be saying clipboard next

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the managers fault I'm sorry. We done enough against orient, Tranmere and gillingham to of won all 3 games. There's only so much a manager can do. The formation worked, chances were created especially against orient, but the chances weren't taken. KJ can't put the ball in the net for them.

Reality check needed, loads of points to play for and now we need to win the Preston game..

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually thought we played some nice 'football' without looking dangerous, and yes, with Doyle and Edwards as passengers

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

So how did you rate KD today ash???? :D

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
I don't see how it's Jackett's fault when he has been here 7 months. You stupid $$$$.

Who keeps picking Cassidy, and Edwards? Jackett

Who dictates the tactics? Jackett

This season we've played well at home to Gillingham, Tranmere and the first half against Orient, plus away at Port Vale and Colchester. Other than that we have been as bad as the expletive in your stupid comment

In case you haven't noticed this is third division football we are now no good at.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the managers fault I'm sorry. We done enough against orient, Tranmere and gillingham to of won all 3 games. There's only so much a manager can do. The formation worked, chances were created especially against orient, but the chances weren't taken. KJ can't put the ball in the net for them.

Reality check needed, loads of points to play for and now we need to win the Preston game..

Correct, certainly today, more than enough to win this game comfortably, if someone could actually make a decent final ball or shoot....….

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I normally am a critic of dangerous but I thought he did well tonight, he won lots of tackles and made good runs, $$$$ balls by others saw he never got them, for once no blame on him from me, now sako and Doyle is a different matter

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He could try playing our top scorer over someone who hasn't scored all season for a start.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who keeps picking Cassidy, and Edwards? Jackett

Who dictates the tactics? Jackett

This season we've played well at home to Gillingham, Tranmere and the first half against Orient, plus away at Port Vale and Colchester. Other than that we have been as bad as the expletive in your stupid comment

In case you haven't noticed this is third division football we are now no good at.

Well said. ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I normally am a critic of dangerous but I thought he did well tonight, he won lots of tackles and made good runs, $$$$ balls by others saw he never got them, for once no blame on him from me, now sako and Doyle is a different matter

Agree. Some of the marks for him on the verdict thread are comical.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This in Spades

He can't motivate a group of players that is the best group of footballers in the league. He has no plan A let alone B! His decision making has been getting worse, the griff situation is baffling.

P

Paul76

No penetration or cutting edge. Not enough bodies in the opposition box. What are they doing in training?

The jury is now well and truly out on KJ.

E

Edgmond Wolf

He can't motivate a group of players that is the best group of footballers in the league. He has no plan A let alone B! His decision making has been getting worse, the griff situation is baffling.

I agree the Griff situation is baffling......

So is playing Cassidy over Doyle

His signings Ash have been good

M

Mugwump

I'm not usually knee jerk with managers, but Kenny is failing badly. We havent looked great on the whole all season. We have had a lot of lucky wins playing poorly, and that luck seems to have run out. We should be doing a lot better. No excuses for how we are playing and the position we find ourselves in.

If Thelwell is doing his job properly he should have potential managers in mind in case we decide to pull the trigger. I would seriously be looking at the bloke in charge at the moment at the Bennies. I said we should have brought him home in the summer, and i think we should bring him home now.

M

Metro Wolf 2007

As was the Henn situation until he explained it. More happening than we know.

M

Metro Wolf 2007

I'm not usually knee jerk with managers, but Kenny is failing badly. We havent looked great on the whole all season. We have had a lot of lucky wins playing poorly, and that luck seems to have run out. We should be doing a lot better. No excuses for how we are playing and the position we find ourselves in.

If Thelwell is doing his job properly he should have potential managers in mind in case we decide to pull the trigger. I would seriously be looking at the bloke in charge at the moment at the Bennies. I said we should have brought him home in the summer, and i think we should bring him home now.

If Thelwell is doing his job properly he should be helping to ship out the dead wood and lining up decent replacements for the Head Coach.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree the Griff situation is baffling......

So is playing Cassidy over Doyle

His signings Ash have been good

Henry and Jacobs yes. Macca???? No sure, golbourne??? Not really. Ricketts???? Decent enough. He's brought no better than he should have done and what was expected given the size of the club, finances available etc

P

Paul76

Kevin Thellwell? I wouldn't rely on that Pony. He was in place for the Dean Saunders appointment. He's a Yes man.

Look at the KJ appointment. He left Millwall. We approached him because he was free. He was the safe and easy appointment. If Dean Saunders and KJ are anything to go by, then I wouldn't be putting too much faith in the dream team of a Jez and Thellwell.

I cannot even see him getting us out this division.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People quite rightly realised that Saunders was the wrong man pretty quickly.

Bearing in mind what we are seeing on the pitch, I can only assume that the only reason why Jackett is not viewed the same is that he is better with the media.

He is out of his depth at a club of this size and expectation and is now in panic mode hence the constant changing of formations and personnel.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all knew what was coming, he always played 1 up front at Milwall and was extremely negative. You all sound surprised!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although, anybody saying sack him is well over the top. He needs at least one season, probably two to sort out the shower of $$$$ that is our squad.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you recall Mandaric replaced Megson with Dave Jones during the season, to ensure Sheff Wed got promoted from Div 1.

Another few bad displays/results will Morgan try and rescue the season ?

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all knew what was coming, he always played 1 up front at Milwall and was extremely negative. You all sound surprised!

Very true. Most negative manager I've seen......... Oh hang on........ There was Stale

M

Metro Wolf 2007

I'm more bothered about who the one is. Doyle, Cassidy and Siggy are not up to it.

D

Dc wolves

Don't think sacking kj right now would be the right thing,but I do think there is some unrest in the squad which he has to sort out. If we don't go up then I think he should go though.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He's got far more resources at his disposal at Wolves, I began to have doubts when he played Cassidy up front on his own at home.

Back
Top Bottom