Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Why no apology or refund from Wolves?

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
EDIT - NOW RECEIVED THE EMAIL OFFERING A REFUND AND AN APOLOGY

Loads of us paid the £5 for last night's game on Wolves TV, but only saw half the game.

Disappointingly there's been no apology or refund from Wolves who appear to be pretending it didn't happen!

If you only got half a meal in a restaurant you wouldn't expect to pay in full so why should we?

Last edited:

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Loads of us paid the £5 for last night's game on Wolves TV, but only saw half the game.

Disappointingly there's been no apology or refund from Wolves who appear to be pretending it didn't happen!

If you only got half a meal in a restaurant you wouldn't expect to pay in full so why should we?
I've had email apologising and attaching link to apply for refund.

D

Deleted member 4456

The club needs to improve the live streaming architecture - it was obvious for the U23s stream last week, obvious for this (though I watched it on Premier Sports so I'm taking everyone's word for it) and it'll be obvious tonight when people tune into the U23s match. The level of interest in the club's content has gone through the roof and the club needs to scale up relative to that.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
there have been problems previous seasons too pretty much since they started it, it has worked OK some of the time, but I'd stay still 20-30% of the time at least there have been issues. At least they have mainly sorted problems with the audio commentary, though that still isn't 100%

Back
Top Bottom