Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

If the Leeds games gets called off too....

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The temperatures are going to considerably increase (tomorrow 8 degrees for example) so no need to **** yourself.

There's no way this will be off. Even if the weather was still bad, which it won't be, Sky will fight to keep a Leeds game on as we saw last night.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No danger of the game at Elland Road being called off. Snow will be gone by then.

JAIRDUCOCHET

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes I was also going to say 'read the thread above yours ' !!!!!!

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not that had around Ellen's road, mainly side streets that no traffic goes down are a skid pan.
Game will be in, Just be careful across M62 between jct 20-24 nightmare.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not that had around Ellen's road, mainly side streets that no traffic goes down are a skid pan.
Game will be in, Just be careful across M62 between jct 20-24 nightmare.

That’s all very well for Ellen but what about the Leeds area..??

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the snow will be gone by midweek. Flooding is a more likely hazard than snow

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't listen to the forecast they said maybe the odd snow shower for Belfast today I woke up to a blizzard that went on for about 4 hours just an extremely long snow shower :eek:

D

Deleted member 4453

jumping the gun a bit. even if it's still around it'll be cleared in the places that matter. As it would today save for that damn flurry last night.

S

ShropshireLad

The temperatures are going to considerably increase (tomorrow 8 degrees for example) so no need to **** yourself.

There's no way this will be off. Even if the weather was still bad, which it won't be, Sky will fight to keep a Leeds game on as we saw last night.
Yeah, with all their fans filling the stands to overflowing. :D

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Forecast for Leeds Wednesday is very wet. Don't forget your Mac!

Last edited:

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the words of Roy Chubby Brown,there's more chance of Quasimodo getting a love bite on his effing bell end!

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live in Bradford, work in Leeds and drive past Elland road 3 out of 5 days... I'll let you know.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone have a rough idea when the re-arranged match against Reading is liable to be played??

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Sketchead. I hope Sky Sports still intend to show it. :)

Presume they will mate. I imagine that's what the slight delay is in announcing the date, as Villa and others have already confirmed their rearranged fixtures I think!

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presume they will mate. I imagine that's what the slight delay is in announcing the date, as Villa and others have already confirmed their rearranged fixtures I think!

I hope you are right. Thanks again for your opinion. ;)

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I live in Bradford, work in Leeds and drive past Elland road 3 out of 5 days... I'll let you know.

I normally park on that pub As you turn right off the motorway, can’t rebember what it’s called ? Help .

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I normally park on that pub As you turn right off the motorway, can’t rebember what it’s called ? Help .

Don't really know the area that well but a quick look at Google maps shows there's one called the old Peacock close to the ground, just off the M621... Is that it?

Back
Top Bottom