Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Flaneur

Kevin Thelwell

Been made DoF for Everton
  2. Flaneur

Portugal vs Spain - U21 Euros Semi Final

On Sky Sports today, 5pm kickoff. Vitinha starting
  3. Flaneur

Pedro Neto - Future Star [Video]

Apologies that I'm posting this off the back of a defeat so people might not be in the mood, but I've been working recently in my spare time on a Pedro Neto video which some of you may enjoy & hopefully lightens things up a little, who knows? :) Any feedback is appreciated. If you have any...
  4. Flaneur

Wolverhampton Wanderers - Expect the Unexpected | Willian Jose [Video]

Hey guys, Put together a short video over the past couple of days that I think some of you may enjoy: Music in order of appearance: A War Without End - Sad String Music | No Copyright and Royalty Free *FREE FOR PROFIT* Kanye West type beat - Let go Any feedback is appreciated, FWAW - Let's...
  5. Flaneur

Loyalty Points quesiton?

Just wondering if this is just a glitch or not, but I have 3 season tickets in my family all linked onto one account and I don't think the loyalty points for any of the Europa League games have been added yet (if you get points for them presumably?) Should there have been points added for the...
  6. Flaneur

Where to get shirt signed?

Hey all, just a quick question, I've got a Mexican friend coming to the United game on Monday. He has a Jimenez shirt and is hoping to maybe get it signed by him. I'm unsure of how would be the best way for him to potentially get it signed? I was thinking maybe the best bet would be to go to...
  7. Flaneur

Wolverhampton Wanderers | Season Review Video 18/19

What a season! It's been nothing short of incredible supporting Wolves under Fosun and Nuno these past two seasons. After seeing the "No season review DVD" thread earlier this week I thought I'd try and give it ago for this season. This is the first video I've ever edited and put together and a...
  8. Flaneur

Niall Ennis

Can we just appreciate this beauty of a goal this lad scored tonight against Utd: Action 26-10-2018 21-00-57 - Streamable He's had to deal with injuries over the past couple seasons but it's so good to see him back firing considering how well he was progressing beforehand. Keep at it lad
  9. Flaneur

Sheffield Wednesday Verdict Thread

Wasn't there tonight, here are the two goals what did you guys think: Bonatini Goal: 28-08-2018 21-54-43 - Streamable Costa Penalty: 28-08-2018 22-25-41 - Streamable How did Dendoncker play? How'd Traore fair?
  10. Flaneur

Interesting stat for those not convinced by our defence

Was browsing reddit earlier today and came across this statistic that was posted: Wolves have been substantially better than their results indicate, especially in defence. Fun fact: Wolves conceded the very least shots in the whole league (12) and only 1 big chance. Considering we have played...
  11. Flaneur

Just a small request for some of you Mixers

Essentially I've been asked by a mod of /r/soccer on Reddit to do a write-up on Wolves in a series that previews each team before the premier league season. One of the sections is fans opinions. If any of you Mixers could do me a favour and answer the following questions it would be very...
  12. Flaneur

Turnstiles

Was walking outside Molineux the other day and saw that on some of the turnstiles they had ages above them e.g. U17, Adult etc. Is this going to be an attempt to stop STH's from lending a ST to a friend if they can't make it to a game, as in the past when my younger brother, who's 13, hasn't...
  13. Flaneur

Summer 2018 - Transfer Reliability Guide

So I found this post online on reddit.com/r/soccer and thought it would be extremely useful to refer to for the upcoming transfer window: After several back and forths with people we were able to finalise a list for you to refer to so that when you see a post pop-up here, you can quickly see if...
  14. Flaneur

We are big in Italy after all

AS Roma English on Twitter
  15. Flaneur

Let's Not Forget...

For when we promotion is confirmed and we are back in the biggest league in the world, let's not forget who got us back on track and almost got us into the playoffs the season after. Kenny Jackett.
  16. Flaneur

What have I missed?

Just got off a flight and have missed all the game can someone fill me in please
  17. Flaneur

I know Villa fans are arrogant but is this a new level?

Just found this gem, a reaction from when we destroyed Villa earlier this season says we'd be lucky to finish 8th :D:D:D:
  18. Flaneur

Wolves Season Part 1-5

19. Flaneur

EFL Championship team positions trend - I didn't make this by the way.

https://imgur.com/a/6SBer
  20. Flaneur

VPN Reccomendations

So, I am unable to make it to today's game and was wondering if those who have used a VPN to watch the game before could say what VPN you used and how good was the connection?
Back
Top Bottom