Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolverhampton Wanderers | Season Review Video 18/19

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a season! It's been nothing short of incredible supporting Wolves under Fosun and Nuno these past two seasons.

After seeing the "No season review DVD" thread earlier this week I thought I'd try and give it ago for this season. This is the first video I've ever edited and put together and a lot of work has gone into this, so be kind :p. Personally, I'm quite happy with the way it turned out, so hopefully, you are too.

I did upload the video to YouTube, but unfortunately, as expected, I was met with some copyright claims and the video was quickly blocked.

The solution I have found to share the video is by uploading it to Google Drive and then creating a shareable link for you to be able to access it.

With the link provided below, you should be able to watch the season review, and if Google Drive is being temperamental with playing it from the cloud and you can't for whatever reason, then you are actually also able to download the video for yourself!

Wolves Season Review – Google Drive

alternative link if google drive is down: MEGA

If you happen to enjoy the video, please share the link with as many Wolves fans you know! Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated too :)

Music in order of appearance:

All of the Lights [Interlude] - Kanye West
Cornfield Chase - Hans Zimmer
The Rains of Castamere (Instrumental - Long Version)
The Walking Dead Game OST-02 Alive Inside
Loud Pipes - Ratatat
Rolling Through - Inward Oceans
Nightsky - Tracey Chattaway
Eruptions - Tom Peters & Gavin Harrison

My Twitter: Louis (@_louis306) on Twitter

EDIT: It has just come to my attention that Google Drive has a playback limit, meaning that when a lot of people have viewed a file it will freeze it for a bit and then after a while let you view and download it again.

To avoid this I have uploaded the video straight to Mega which you can download from at any time. The only difference with this and the google drive link is that you can't click play and watch it, you can only download it to watch it as far as I'm aware.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it would be much easier if this was able to have been uploaded to YouTube but their strict copyright rules prevent that, unfortunately. Hope this isn't too much of a hassle.

Download Link: MEGA

If anyone has any issues trying to access it just give me a shout, and I'll be happy to help :)

Last edited:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good video, are you sure your names not Nieve?

Reaction score
Really enjoyed it thanks. It brings home what an amazing season we have had, and so many special memories created.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
That certainly got the juices going again!

We were good, real good. :)

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words, It really does mean a lot.

It's come to my attention that Google Drive limits the amount of traffic a file can have in a certain period of time.

So to those of you who haven't seen it yet, if you would still like to, here is an alternative download link to the full video which should be available at any time: MEGA (also linked in the edit of the original post)

Thanks again :)

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words, It really does mean a lot.

It's come to my attention that Google Drive limits the amount of traffic a file can have in a certain period of time.

So to those of you who haven't seen it yet, if you would still like to, here is an alternative download link to the full video which should be available at any time: MEGA (also linked in the edit of the original post)

Thanks again :)
I couldn't access it through Google Drive but was able to view via your Twitter page. I know I'm echoing a few folk on here but can I just say a big thank you - its fabulous!

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a season! It's been nothing short of incredible supporting Wolves under Fosun and Nuno these past two seasons.

After seeing the "No season review DVD" thread earlier this week I thought I'd try and give it ago for this season. This is the first video I've ever edited and put together and a lot of work has gone into this, so be kind :p. Personally, I'm quite happy with the way it turned out, so hopefully, you are too.

I did upload the video to YouTube, but unfortunately, as expected, I was met with some copyright claims and the video was quickly blocked.

The solution I have found to share the video is by uploading it to Google Drive and then creating a shareable link for you to be able to access it.

With the link provided below, you should be able to watch the season review, and if Google Drive is being temperamental with playing it from the cloud and you can't for whatever reason, then you are actually also able to download the video for yourself!

Wolves Season Review – Google Drive

alternative link if google drive is down: MEGA

If you happen to enjoy the video, please share the link with as many Wolves fans you know! Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated too :)

Music in order of appearance:

All of the Lights [Interlude] - Kanye West
Cornfield Chase - Hans Zimmer
The Rains of Castamere (Instrumental - Long Version)
The Walking Dead Game OST-02 Alive Inside
Loud Pipes - Ratatat
Rolling Through - Inward Oceans
Nightsky - Tracey Chattaway
Eruptions - Tom Peters & Gavin Harrison

My Twitter: Louis (@_louis306) on Twitter

EDIT: It has just come to my attention that Google Drive has a playback limit, meaning that when a lot of people have viewed a file it will freeze it for a bit and then after a while let you view and download it again.

To avoid this I have uploaded the video straight to Mega which you can download from at any time. The only difference with this and the google drive link is that you can't click play and watch it, you can only download it to watch it as far as I'm aware.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it would be much easier if this was able to have been uploaded to YouTube but their strict copyright rules prevent that, unfortunately. Hope this isn't too much of a hassle.

Download Link: MEGA

If anyone has any issues trying to access it just give me a shout, and I'll be happy to help :)
Thanks mate. Awesome work.

D

Deleted member 4023

Thanks for the video. Its a reminded of the highs (&l lows) of what has been an anazing season. The quality of our football & the finishing has been exceptional - probably the best that most people have witnessed from a Wolves side.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s good to see most of the bench regulars contributing to the season’s highlights, they just need to find some consistency, hopefully extra game time in the Europa will help them click if they are still here.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Magnificent. Thankyou so much mate.

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great watch thanks, as others have already said some great moments from non regulars, I'm surprised to read last week that Cav wasn't a regular started for Forest.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Superb ... many, many thanks. What a fantastic season!

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great work. Why not offer it to the club for a fee? Your work deserves more than our plaudits!

Back
Top Bottom