Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pedro Neto - Future Star [Video]

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies that I'm posting this off the back of a defeat so people might not be in the mood, but I've been working recently in my spare time on a Pedro Neto video which some of you may enjoy & hopefully lightens things up a little, who knows? :)

Any feedback is appreciated.

If you have any suggestions of future videos you'd like me to make, feel free to say! I enjoy making these kinds of things so will take anything into consideration. Thank you in advance.

FWAW

Last edited:

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Flan. Could you please make a vid of exciting Wolves' play from 20/21 season as I have 5 minutes to kill. Don't feel you have to fill the complete 5 mins as I will be making a cup of tea to enjoy whilst watching. Tia.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is there a decent highlight video of the 19/20 season, with the Euro games too? I appreciate it was the longest season ever, ever, but would really like to have something to remember "the good times"...

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies that I'm posting this off the back of a defeat so people might not be in the mood, but I've been working recently in my spare time on a Pedro Neto video which some of you may enjoy & hopefully lighten things up a little, who knows? :)

Any feedback is appreciated.

If you have any suggestions of future videos you'd like me to make, feel free to say! I enjoy making these kinds of things so will take anything into consideration. Thank you in advance.

FWAW
Thanks for the video. I would change the thread title though. Neto is already a star and in my view will be a superstar before too long.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there a decent highlight video of the 19/20 season, with the Euro games too? I appreciate it was the longest season ever, ever, but would really like to have something to remember "the good times"...
I did make a season review video for the 18/19 season but when I tried to upload to YouTube I ran into some copyright issues which put me off making it again for last season.

I do seem to have found a workaround though with my past two videos being able to upload perfectly fine, so fingers crossed I won't have that issue again.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where would WOLVES be without this guys brilliant form this season?

Man of the match with his second half brilliant goal and performance

PRICELESS!!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But he let the hype get to his head!!

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On the training videos you see him so happy to be here and joking about with the others. He is for me our player of the season.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am one who thought it was a Mendes favour. However now I think he has the most potential out of anyone I have ever seen at wolves in my 35years

Tying him down to a new 5 year contract back in November is proving to be some astute business. Fingers crossed it puts us firmly in the drivers seat for when, inevitably, big clubs come calling in the summer!

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A particular Pedro Neto rookie card sold for ~ £450 yesterday. Got to be worth another £20 after that goal today.

Corporal Hicks

Groupie
Reaction score
Has all the attributes to be worlds best player one day, amazing player.
Very much hope Wolves can give him the platform he needs but if not surely has a minimum price tag of £65m?

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very much hope Wolves can give him the platform he needs but if not surely has a minimum price tag of £65m?
£100m minimum. There's no player of his type in the world right now. Can you imagine the damage he would do with a couple of pacey, intelligent strikers running off him?

Corporal Hicks

Groupie
Reaction score
£100m minimum. There's no player of his type in the world right now. Can you imagine the damage he would do with a couple of pacey, intelligent strikers running off him?
I was being a little conservative because of the pandemic and tight finances but I agree with everything you say and estimate. Without doubt no other player like him.
Think Ronaldo went from Utd for £80m and I genuinely believe Neto has a similar ceiling.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Part of me is resigned to losing him.... I think seeing what he does week in week out means he destined to go to a Madrid/Barca type team he is that good, he has more potential than any other player I've seen wear the old gold, he is truly astonishing a lot is made about Foden but he has some truly amazing footballers around him in an attacking team,

If we can keep hold of Neto pay him what he wants and build the team around him if we can.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

With him tied down till 2025, we can effectively ask for whatever price we want.

Do you think, for example, the likes of the City, Dortmund, Arsenal etc would be even entertaining a 65m offer for their best youngsters in Foden, Sancho, Saka etc? No chance! Dortmund wanted Utd to stump up & pay 120m for Sancho or get lost last summer.

With his contract situation, we should be taking the same route imo. 100m minimum or anyone interested can get lost!

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one can afford him right now. We’re not doing some loan->buy nonsense with him. He’ll be back next season, and if we do well enough and are trending upward then maybe he stays longer.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I always say, every player has his price.

His has loads of 0s on though.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was being a little conservative because of the pandemic and tight finances but I agree with everything you say and estimate. Without doubt no other player like him.
Think Ronaldo went from Utd for £80m and I genuinely believe Neto has a similar ceiling.

Higher ceiling than Ronaldo is pushing it mate.

Doing more at a younger age, maybe, but think youm avin a loff there.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s going to the very top ... no doubt. Hope it’s with us. Can we find a few more like him please?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You may want to edit in todays brilliant goal!

Oh yeah, and Fabio would like his "leap" at 3:23 taken out, please. :)

Corporal Hicks

Groupie
Reaction score
With him tied down till 2025, we can effectively ask for whatever price we want.

Do you think, for example, the likes of the City, Dortmund, Arsenal etc would be even entertaining a 65m offer for their best youngsters in Foden, Sancho, Saka etc? No chance! Dortmund wanted Utd to stump up & pay 120m for Sancho or get lost last summer.

With his contract situation, we should be taking the same route imo. 100m minimum or anyone interested can get lost!

£65m was me being conservative in the middle of a pandemic with finances possibly tight if we were pushed to let him go this off season, I don’t disagree that he’s worth £100m, there’s no one else like him IMO.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes in a Utd, Liverpool or City strike force this kid would score every game!!

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is worth a lot more than that. If Fosun want to keep hold of him they really need to push the boat out in the summer.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He is without doubt a fantastic player. Ronaldo however, will always be the better player because of his heading ability. It isn't the fault of Neto that Ronaldo is about five inches taller with a fantastic leap.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great video Flan. Many thanks for cheering us up.

If you’d have left it till the end of the season, you could have made a full length feature film

Pedro is a wonderful talent and he is ours!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I must have watched his goal 40 odd times this morning!

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he remains humble with his talents, he will become bigger international player for Wolves and Portugal.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hypothetical question:

Would any of you swap Ronaldo now for Neto now?

Back
Top Bottom