Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where to get shirt signed?

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey all, just a quick question, I've got a Mexican friend coming to the United game on Monday. He has a Jimenez shirt and is hoping to maybe get it signed by him.

I'm unsure of how would be the best way for him to potentially get it signed? I was thinking maybe the best bet would be to go to the Novotel on the day? If this is the best way of possibly making it happen, what time would be best to be at the Novotel to see the players?

Cheers again

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
If you’re willing to wait, there’s always loads of people hanging round the players car park after the games. It’s at the top of the hill by the south bank, whitmore hill.

LL57SB

Groupie
Reaction score
Hey all, just a quick question, I've got a Mexican friend coming to the United game on Monday. He has a Jimenez shirt and is hoping to maybe get it signed by him.

I'm unsure of how would be the best way for him to potentially get it signed? I was thinking maybe the best bet would be to go to the Novotel on the day? If this is the best way of possibly making it happen, what time would be best to be at the Novotel to see the players?

Cheers again
Please dont intrude on their privacy before the match, wait till after outside where they park their cars.....

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please dont intrude on their privacy before the match, wait till after outside where they park their cars.....
I wasn't on about going into the Novotel, just waiting by the gates maybe before they get on the coach

I didn't even know about the players parking their cars near the south bank till now....

Last edited:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wasn't on about going into the Novotel, just waiting by the gates maybe before they get on the coach

I didn't even know about the players parking their cars near the south bank till now....
Before a game they don't let you in to the Novotel unless you're staying there. If you wait at the gates the players go straight from the hotel reception in to the bus. Coady once came down to sign autographs but he was the only one who did. You may be lucky as they get off the bus at Molineux but you would need to get there early ahead of the crowds. The bus usually arrives about 1.5 hrs before KO. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom