Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Niall Ennis

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Absolutely fab tonight, goal topped it off. Think he’s a player who could really blossom this season and I’d love to see what Nuno could do for him.

D

Deleted member 3518

Absolutely fab tonight, goal topped it off. Think he’s a player who could really blossom this season and I’d love to see what Nuno could do for him.

Agreed, watched on MUTV and he was excellent. Hopefully you've warmed up a little, Villa still losing and looking ****, but so are QPR unfortunately.

D

Deleted member 4184

I'd have him on the bench instead of Leo. Benny also doing well by all accounts.

Niall is 19 now he needs some serious senior game time under his belt.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, what a hit!

We’ve seen so many promising young players over the years halted by injury or who simply haven’t developed

I feared the worst for Ennis, but just maybe this lad will be the exception to the rule and come back from that injury and break into the 1st team picture

Keep it up Nial (and Benny) and there could be a opportunity for you this season

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Ennis is a real talent.....good to see him back to his best after a bad injury for one so young.

Scored a great goal in similar fashion from distance a few games ago.

Last edited:
D

DanWWFC1988

What a fantastic game. And Ennis at the end of that game....wow what a goal! Was incredible to run 3/4 of the pitch ...we need that in our first team!!

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great goal no doubt, but it was made possible by the run of the lad in white boots who basically put indecision into 2 of the opposition, giving Ennis the passage to cut inside.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was at the game tonight and in the first half Ennis played well. But in the second half he came to life and ran with power and pace on a number of occasions and what a great strike.

In the first half I thought Gills was the better player, but i do like the look of Kilman who played at the centre of the three. As others have said I thought Iorfa had an excellent game as well.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ennis is a real talent, and he is lucky that under the current management he will be looked after.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Easy to forget how good he is after two nasty injuries that have took some time to get him back to where he was when he was just breaking into the team.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get him on the bench today. No harm in 15 mins at the end of the game.

Won’t happen, of course, but it would be good to see players like MGW get a full crack at a game and Ennis make the bench.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great goal indeed, but have to disagree with those who think he should be in Nuno's matchday squad. There is a huge gulf between the reserves or whatever they are called these days and the Prem. We have seen proven Championship performers like Jota and Costa struggle to adapt to the rigours of the Prem, let alone thrust a 19 year old still recovering from two bad injuries into the battle. Let him continue his comeback from injury doing what he did last night rather than heap pressure on him straight away.

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great goal indeed, but have to disagree with those who think he should be in Nuno's matchday squad. There is a huge gulf between the reserves or whatever they are called these days and the Prem. We have seen proven Championship performers like Jota and Costa struggle to adapt to the rigours of the Prem, let alone thrust a 19 year old still recovering from two bad injuries into the battle. Let him continue his comeback from injury doing what he did last night rather than heap pressure on him straight away.
There’s more pressure on Bonatini and Jota than Ennis !

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looked like the kind of goal you would expect from Cav. Pace, power and a sprinkling of magic thrown in. Be good to see him knocking on the first team door later in the season.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Amazing goal. Keep this up and he will deserve a crack at the first team squad.
Thanks for sharing LT.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cracking goal that from a nowhere position. 10 out of 10!

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ignoring his goal, Ennis has a phenomenal touch, a great turn of speed too - easily the best attacking player on the park.
Thought the Wolves centre half was excellent too, had the physicality of Batth but was excellent in possession and could really pass too, think his name was Kilman.

D

Deleted member 5242

Won't be long until til he gets a place on the bench IMO. unless we strengthen in Jan.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ignoring his goal, Ennis has a phenomenal touch, a great turn of speed too - easily the best attacking player on the park.
Thought the Wolves centre half was excellent too, had the physicality of Batth but was excellent in possession and could really pass too, think his name was Kilman.
He's the guy who played futsal for England isn't he? No wonder he's comfortable with the ball

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great goal scored by the kid.
His injuries were caused by contact i didnt see any contact involved in his celebrations, for goodness sake some folks need to lighten up.

I'd say there's a pretty hefty impact between his feet/ankles and the floor if he doesn't land it perfectly o_O

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Kilman is quality, Big love to whoever in our staff scouted him, potentially a great find.

Back
Top Bottom