Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolverhampton Wanderers - Expect the Unexpected | Willian Jose [Video]

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Put together a short video over the past couple of days that I think some of you may enjoy:

Music in order of appearance:
A War Without End - Sad String Music | No Copyright and Royalty Free
*FREE FOR PROFIT* Kanye West type beat - Let go

Any feedback is appreciated, FWAW - Let's hope Willian J. can come in and make an impact!

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/louisgtaylor

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice vid, but hated the first half of it. Felt sick! Jose looks decent, so let's hope his form continues with us.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Beautifully put together although if I'm honest I could have done without some of those reminders of events I'm trying to forget. We know how much we need this guy to be as good as his YouTube makes him look!

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice vid, but hated the first half of it. Felt sick! Jose looks decent, so let's hope his form continues with us.
Beautifully put together although if I'm honest I could have done without some of those reminders of events I'm trying to forget. We know how much we need this guy to be as good as his YouTube makes him look!
Sorry @Flaneur ,
I appreciate your work and what your intent was with this but after a few moments, I had to fast forward to the good part.

Appreciate the feedback - I can understand why you wouldn't want to watch the first part or not be too keen on it! I was just trying to capture the situation as I'm sure you're aware. :)

Fingers crossed José can hit the ground running and put an end to the bad form so we don't have any repeats of what we've seen in recent weeks!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback - I can understand why you wouldn't want to watch the first part or be too keen on it! I was just trying to capture the situation as I'm sure you're aware.

Fingers crossed José can hit the ground running and put an end to the bad form so we don't have any repeats of what we've seen in recent weeks!
Yes, no worries, Out of Darkness and all that - and let's be fair it's just been a bit grey really for anyone who remembers actual night time!

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's a video of his top 25 goals on YouTube, he looks more than useful,a good variety of goals,a lot with his head but he shows good footwork in a lot of them as well,I'm hopeful he can get on the end of some of Neto or Adama's crosses.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched it, like the music, much better than most of that awful jolly pop dance stuff you get on most of those videos!

Really hopeful that he can get on the end of some of the deliveries into the area. The goal at around 3:00 looks very similar to a chance Cutrone had against Chorley, but he tried to trap it, turn and shoot and made a pigs ear of it. Jose does what was needed, hits it beautifully first time.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

I’m glad he’s not playing against us that’s for sure.

Really nice video - as others say too much sad stuff at the start. I’d recommend taking out the Albion stuff.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry @Flaneur ,
I appreciate your work and what your intent was with this but after a few moments, I had to fast forward to the good part.
snap, lol was a bit like watching the film, the Good Bad and the Ugly, with Clint playing for the Vile,

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m glad he’s not playing against us that’s for sure.

Really nice video - as others say too much sad stuff at the start. I’d recommend taking out the Albion stuff.

Yes, horrific as it is, just the Raul injury section would be great just to add context. Take out the goals against. Just a shot of the league table the day of Rauls injury and the league table today would show the decline!

Az Wolf

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback - I can understand why you wouldn't want to watch the first part or not be too keen on it! I was just trying to capture the situation as I'm sure you're aware. :)

I know some may not like that it's sad at the start or includes albion stuff, but as you said, context is important for what it could mean for the season. Well edited and I wish there was more stuff like this that showed the stories behind our seasons, good and bad, cause the Wolves youtube channel doesn't.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Put together a short video over the past couple of days that I think some of you may enjoy:

Music in order of appearance:
A War Without End - Sad String Music | No Copyright and Royalty Free
*FREE FOR PROFIT* Kanye West type beat - Let go

Any feedback is appreciated, FWAW - Let's hope Willian J. can come in and make an impact!

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/louisgtaylor
Great video, nicely put together. However, in this post modern world of perception, you could also put together a video of Silva's first touches and the 2 goals he scored and then have a few of Willian's misses! Seriously, I feel bad for how quickly Wolves fans have given up on Fabio. Let's hope we give Willian a bit of support.

Newportwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Great video, nicely put together. However, in this post modern world of perception, you could also put together a video of Silva's first touches and the 2 goals he scored and then have a few of Willian's misses! Seriously, I feel bad for how quickly Wolves fans have given up on Fabio. Let's hope we give Willian a bit of support.
Not a chance.....support on here??....you are having a laugh...

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Cheers for the feedback - I will say though, without trying to turn this into a Silva debate, I'm 100% in support of him. I think he'll be a great player given time, development, and patience.

The clips of his near misses weren't meant to be a slander towards him - more just to highlight that we're in need of a senior option and he wasn't brought in with the expectation to lead the line at such a young age.

I think he's doing just fine all things considered :)

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope he is allowed to shoot on eighteen yard of our we have missed this. Be interested to see if he has ability defending set pieces. We need to be tighter at back and more offensive.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cheers for the feedback - I will say though, without trying to turn this into a Silva debate, I'm 100% in support of him. I think he'll be a great player given time, development, and patience.

The clips of his near misses weren't meant to be a slander towards him - more just to highlight that we're in need of a senior option and he wasn't brought in with the expectation to lead the line at such a young age.

I think he's doing just fine all things considered :)
Totally agree!
I'll leave you a pint behind the bar at the hogshead if you put a video up of Silva's best moments so far! Remember when Ronaldo started at man utd and it took him over a season to settle in. Anyway that's another debate. It would be great if you'd give that a go! There are some really good moments in his games so far.
And a couple of bad misses too!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves drowning in an enormous stew of impending doom, signing a number 9 from a team in blue and white stripes?

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has excellent technique when he strikes the ball.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good work,nice video
First half shows how we have declined since that injury,i dont mind the clips at all,and second half shows what we may have to come
Of course we all know how these compilations tend to inflate a players reputation, without showing the umpteen misses they probably all have, but you can see his qualities ,very good in the air,cool finisher,decent power,can score with both feet,clever player,may not be the fastest, but from what i have seen no slouch either
Welcome to Wolves Willian

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After expecting the unexpected, the unexpected has become the expected. So we have to expect something else.o_O

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You sound like Sir Humphrey from Yes Minister

Ha ha! Had forgotten about him. But spending too much time on here really does exercise the "obfuscation and distraction" skills. Both those extracting negativity when we are playing well and those in denial of the negative when we are playing badly are masters of it :D

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Ha ha! Had forgotten about him. But spending too much time on here really does exercise the "obfuscation and distraction" skills. Both those extracting negativity when we are playing well and those in denial of the negative when we are playing badly are masters of it :D
Love it

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great video, really well put together, and i think the first half provided some necessary context. Great choice of music and looking forward to the third part in a few months time when he's banged a few in wearing old gold

Back
Top Bottom