Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loyalty Points quesiton?

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wondering if this is just a glitch or not, but I have 3 season tickets in my family all linked onto one account and I don't think the loyalty points for any of the Europa League games have been added yet (if you get points for them presumably?)

Should there have been points added for the home games against Crusaders, Pyunik and Torino?

Also not sure why West Ham @ Home has been manually added tbh

9c7e34cb1e114ebff99ef041e5f026b7.png

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I read that loyalty points will be updated after Watford at home, which is towards the end of next month. Mine haven't gone on for our Europa home games yet either.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I read that loyalty points will be updated after Watford at home, which is towards the end of next month. Mine haven't gone on for our Europa home games yet either.

Correct

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Cheers, didn't know that.

When you say update, is it just adding on the recent ones? Or is it a form of reset like at the start of last season?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Cheers, didn't know that.

When you say update, is it just adding on the recent ones? Or is it a form of reset like at the start of last season?
At the moment they're just using last season's final loyalty points total but after Watford it'll be reset and just using points from this season so far.

Back
Top Bottom