Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Turnstiles

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was walking outside Molineux the other day and saw that on some of the turnstiles they had ages above them e.g. U17, Adult etc. Is this going to be an attempt to stop STH's from lending a ST to a friend if they can't make it to a game, as in the past when my younger brother, who's 13, hasn't been able to go to a game, I'll usually let a mate come with me to the game and use his ST.

Just wondering as my younger brother is unfortunately unable to attend the Everton and Man City game and was thinking whether this would prevent me from lending his U17 ST to one of my mates for the game.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you have paid full price for a ticket and you lend it to someone who would normally get in as a concession, there won't be an issue

If you have a concessionary ticket and someone borrows it who should pay more, then they will probably say something

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you wanna be safe you can "upgrade" the ticket to an adult one at the TO.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
looking back at things it's ridiculous i used to pay £25 (10 years ago) when i was a 17 year old lad with my mates, what an absolute rip off. The current young generation have never had it so good.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Adults can go in the U17s as well, you just have to be with a child. They won't split up parents and kids into separate lines.

W

wolvesultra

Was walking outside Molineux the other day and saw that on some of the turnstiles they had ages above them e.g. U17, Adult etc. Is this going to be an attempt to stop STH's from lending a ST to a friend if they can't make it to a game, as in the past when my younger brother, who's 13, hasn't been able to go to a game, I'll usually let a mate come with me to the game and use his ST.

Just wondering as my younger brother is unfortunately unable to attend the Everton and Man City game and was thinking whether this would prevent me from lending his U17 ST to one of my mates for the game.
They've had the ages on for a while now. It's to stop adults getting in on kids tickets yes. Is it still doable? Yes depends where u sit really. Southbank you'll struggle most other stands easily done.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They've had the ages on for a while now. It's to stop adults getting in on kids tickets yes. Is it still doable? Yes depends where u sit really. Southbank you'll struggle most other stands easily done.
Yeah, I'm a STH in the North bank and have been since we last went down from the prem and Ive never seen them before so when I saw them on the Steve bull i think it was, I was wondering whether they'd be putting them on all the turnstiles.

Cheers for the help guys, much appreciated.

D

Deleted member 4456

Hasn't this been the case for a while? In the South Bank at least.

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
looking back at things it's ridiculous i used to pay £25 (10 years ago) when i was a 17 year old lad with my mates, what an absolute rip off. The current young generation have never had it so good.

Apart from the crippling lack of jobs/opportunities for 95% of people coming out with a degree, dwindling apprenticeships, removal of EMA - yep the current young generation are smashing it.....

(I know you were only talking about Wolves - but the lower Wolves price are a reflection of how the young people - especially in the black country - are struggling)

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from the crippling lack of jobs/opportunities for 95% of people coming out with a degree, dwindling apprenticeships, removal of EMA - yep the current young generation are smashing it.....

(I know you were only talking about Wolves - but the lower Wolves price are a reflection of how the young people - especially in the black country - are struggling)

There are loads more post jobs graduate/ apprentiships now than there were 10 years ago, also lots of saver and mortgage schemes. Government were far too slow to react.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'll give you EMA, although that was a load of *******s, Daddy's businesss only makes 14k a year even though he drives around in a brand new Merc. Not that i'm bitter about not receiving it at all.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hate price dodgers, rip the full paying fan off more than the club, they boil mar p I 55!

hinesbeans

Groupie
Reaction score
So, I have wolves membership as have my daughters. I have a mate coming over from Australia. We have said about going to the Soton game and would like to get the tickets as early as possible to guarantee the tickets, so wanted to book using the membership cards. With him not being a member, can I use one of my daughters' cards for him, so long as I obviously add a full priced ticket to it? Is that allowed?

ladywolf

Reaction score
I'll give you EMA, although that was a load of *******s, Daddy's businesss only makes 14k a year even though he drives around in a brand new Merc. Not that i'm bitter about not receiving it at all.
Yep same here. My folks weren’t on great wages but I wasn’t allowed EMA. Several kids with ‘self employed’ parents who lived in big houses in codsall and drove round in fancy cars got it.

D

Deleted member 3518

Have emailed the club about how my old *******'s ST can be up-graded to an adult ticket for the 2 home games in September, will post the response.

Woz_Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
So, I have wolves membership as have my daughters. I have a mate coming over from Australia. We have said about going to the Soton game and would like to get the tickets as early as possible to guarantee the tickets, so wanted to book using the membership cards. With him not being a member, can I use one of my daughters' cards for him, so long as I obviously add a full priced ticket to it? Is that allowed?

Yes

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm not a price dodger if that's what you were inferring lmao
No not at all, I don't know you or your intentions, just saying any adult that trys to access a game on a child's ticket should be ashamed, pay the same price as the next bloke, that's what I'm saying!

W

WednesfieldWolf

Isn't there a turnstile saying ages? Then there's u17? So it's a bit pointless

Back
Top Bottom