Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

VPN Reccomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, I am unable to make it to today's game and was wondering if those who have used a VPN to watch the game before could say what VPN you used and how good was the connection?

W

WasStefan

VPN recommendations probably not breaking forum rules but asking specifically to watch the stream for today probably is. Fine margin ;)

But yes i agree. VPN recommendations welcome!

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If its for android i use opera vpn which is on google play store and seems to work for me

D

Deleted member 4124

It says about asking for the stream is against rules. I am simply asking for a VPN recommendation ;)

"So far we've let ride a certain amount of talk about how to bypass the restrictions on who can subscribe and access the official Wolves streaming. Further discussion on this also needs to stop."

You only read the bold part, didn't you? ;)

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"So far we've let ride a certain amount of talk about how to bypass the restrictions on who can subscribe and access the official Wolves streaming. Further discussion on this also needs to stop."

You only read the bold part, didn't you? ;)
its up to the mods to interpret not you

M

Muscat2Footer

As it's against the rules, I'd have to recommend you sack the football off. Why not take the wife to the Opera instead?

Reactions: Ben

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm only posting to see how long it takes until this thread is locked/deleted.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, someone asked if it was against the rules and I just stated what the sticky says, which confirms that yes, it's against the rules.
How is something that is on google play against the rules its not illegal i never said anything about using it in inappropriate ways

Chwolf

Reaction score
I put on a link up to the gas chat forum on the wolves tv thread loads of info on there

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
If you look in past threads you will find some info, but yes, the request is for the discussion not to continue any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom