Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Season ticket prices 24/25

Hadn’t the prices been released by this time last year. Why the delay ? We are not going down and we won’t get into Europe , so hit us up What do we think ? I’m guessing extra £2 per game so around £75 hoike
  2. R

What happens if ……

Coventry are in the FA cup final on 25th May …. And also in play off final on the 26th May
  3. R

So , what are we going to do about it ?

Just sit idly by ? Grimace and take it on the chin ? Moan about never going to football again ? Or Kick some **** and shove it right up them with some proper fight ??
  4. R

FOSUN to sell Grasshoppers

Bloomberg reporting FOSUN in early talks to sell GCZ to Los Angeles FC
  5. R

The bottom six

When Chelsea beat Luton on Friday , the bottom six are already in place and those teams will not change all season Surely we can be better than three of them ?
  6. R

Empty seats today

Noticed a fair few unoccupied seats in the family enclosure. Also a few in the South Bank I could see. Is this because of people being on holiday or has the excessive price increase discouraged renewals ?
  7. R

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

What are we expecting ? All seems very quiet
  8. R

David Garcia (CA Osasuna)

Allegedly triggered his sell clause for €20 million. On his way from Osasuna. Rather than later
  9. R

How many points to stay up ?

I know it’s early days. However after 3 games , 8 teams have yet to win and 3 teams have yet to register a point Throw into the mix how well Brentford have started and it’s all very interesting If we should lose tomorrow we will be left with 34 games to get to the magic number , whatever it is...
  10. R

Leonid Fedun

Surprised no one has commented on the rumours that FOSUN have turned down a bid to sell the club to this guy. He owns Spartak Moscow, minted and has made a fortune from petro chemicals Apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere and I missed it !
  11. R

Inheritance - ST rules

Serious question as I have no idea what the answer is..... I attend the games with my daughter, we are both ST holders and have been going together for a very long time. When anything happens to me , what happens to my ST ? can she pass it on to my son, or , does it have to just go as deceased...
  12. R

Christophe Galtier

Gerrimin
  13. R

Season ticket pricing 21/22

Hopefully we will all be back in August for the new season. IIRC we are owed 4 games plus Olympiakos ,( for anyone not already refunded ) Pricing for next season , any ideas ??
  14. R

I’ll get my Coote

Our old friend Mr Coote has been “ relieved” of his VAR duty for the Liverpool game at the weekend Wonder why ?
  15. R

She believes

Watched the Lionesses tame display against USA , I think the Ladies' team has gone backwards since Sampson left. I'm interested to know if anyone on here goes regularly to watch Wolves Ladies play ? and if so, and you also watch the Lionesses, do we have anyone that they consider good enough...
  16. R

Eric Dier - not dead or linked

I thought this merited a discussion on it's own. Talksport are now saying he's facing a lengthy ban and fine after he waded into the crowd last night. If this was you or I , and we jumped into the away fans and started an altercation , we would get a life ban and possibly a custodial sentence. A...
  17. R

Early bird

Anyone know when our DD payments start going out again? ....and what do we expect ST prices to be when published ? another 5% Thought this may have been discussed at the FP Our friends down the road have frozen their's for the 3rd year in a row , when they go up , Brummie Roaders will be...
  18. R

Fighting on the train

I was on the 17:20 Birmingham local yesterday when a group of Watford yoots decided to kick off with some middle aged Wolves fans. Anyone here see anything ? They were obviously looking for trouble
  19. R

Midland Metro accident

I would think it will be cleared up well in time for later ....but there's been a nasty collision on the Bilston Road island , tram vs car.... the car has hit the tram so hard it's took it off it's tracks , the emergency services had to cut the woman from the car. Just saying as a few of you , (...
  20. R

Half time interview

I’m all for seeing as many ladies as possible incorporated into sport and commentating but who the hell was that woman at half time ? She was ****ing dreadful. Couldn’t tell a thing she was saying and it detracted from Mel and Willie’s 15 min chat Bring back shouty man
Back
Top Bottom