Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fighting on the train

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was on the 17:20 Birmingham local yesterday when a group of Watford yoots decided to kick off with some middle aged Wolves fans. Anyone here see anything ? They were obviously looking for trouble

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was on the 17:20 Birmingham local yesterday when a group of Watford yoots decided to kick off with some middle aged Wolves fans. Anyone here see anything ? They were obviously looking for trouble
Watford fans looking for trouble? But surely they’re all innocent hard working down to earth friendly people?

Someone should start a collection for them.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I can't believe that. Everyone knows that Watford fans are as pure as the driven snow and that butter wouldn't melt in their mouths!;)

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utterly impossible. Everyone knows Watford fans are the ones constantly targeted and beaten by Wolves supporters. Their forum said so!

D

Deleted member 4456

Some Watford fans went to the game yesterday? I'd never have realised if I didn't see this.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Some Watford fans went to the game yesterday? I'd never have realised if I didn't see this.
They were very quiet tbf no wonder you missed them!

Back
Top Bottom