Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

She believes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the Lionesses tame display against USA , I think the Ladies' team has gone backwards since Sampson left. I'm interested to know if anyone on here goes regularly to watch Wolves Ladies play ? and if so, and you also watch the Lionesses, do we have anyone that they consider good enough to play for England ?

R

reanswolf

I quite liked the Women's World Cup, but sorry to say Wolves Women just does'nt interest me.

Having said that, women who support Wolves always get my interest :)-.

D

Deleted member 5276

I was at both the Spain v Japan and USA v England games last night. The US continues to be a power machine and England simply don't have the quality of player in every position that the US possesses. It was highlighted around the 73rd minute when the US made their substitutions and from that point they simply overran England.

I don't agree the England team has gone backwards though as they won this tournament last year with Neville in charge. What I do think is that he has drummed out one or two of the flair players that Sampson liked having in his squad. I understand why in one case as Sanderson is quite an outspoken character.

The game before was a surprise as most people would have taken Japan to beat Spain but Spain put in a good performance and capitalised on defensive errors from Japan.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we make any money from the women's game?

L

Lycan

I remember when Fosun first took over they were talking about investing in the ladies team as well as the men's. Does anyone know if that has happened?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I remember when Fosun first took over they were talking about investing in the ladies team as well as the men's. Does anyone know if that has happened?
They must have done something because they now train at Compton

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I have refereed some Women’s football over the years which was of varying standards .
I have also watched some International football and if you accept it is a different game there are still some good players around although the keepers are still a bit of an issue mainly down to their size.
I was wondering does anyone watch the Wolves team because I am wondering what the standard is like at their level?

D

Deleted member 5962

I have refereed some Women’s football over the years which was of varying standards .
I have also watched some International football and if you accept it is a different game there are still some good players around although the keepers are still a bit of an issue mainly down to their size.
I was wondering does anyone watch the Wolves team because I am wondering what the standard is like at their level?

TBH. I think they should reduce the size of the goals, ball and pitch. It would make the womens game better overall imo.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For some reason..always enjoyed watching England ladies play when Rachel Unitt was playing..;-)

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our womens team seem to batter everyone they play so we must have invested in it somewhat, think we have scored over 20 goals a game in at least one match this season

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been average for quite a while now, I do think that Neville is a bit of a fraud.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many tiers below the main group (Arsenal, Chelsea ladies) are they playing at

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Keep the faith, and believe!

Them women to be at HT today were really pretty decent, TBF. :)..

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Women’s football, children’s football, disabled tennis, chess- all forms of sport technically, and I have the same level of enthusiasm for them all.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not interested in women's football at all, but it will be very interesting when they break into top level men's football management. Sick to death of boring copy and paste monologues from the usual suspects, up to their necks in false platitudes and faux emotions.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quality of the women's game is so poor. Confident that a Sunday league mens team who are hungover from a heavy Saturday would beat any women's team by 5 or 6 goals.
I could Google it but CBA, but I think the USA women's team lost a game against some teenage boys team iirc....

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched the Lionesses tame display against USA , I think the Ladies' team has gone backwards since Sampson left. I'm interested to know if anyone on here goes regularly to watch Wolves Ladies play ? and if so, and you also watch the Lionesses, do we have anyone that they consider good enough to play for England ?

I'd rather mail my scrotum to a cactus than watch women's football, and as soon as people stop pretending it's something it's not the better.

Would you pay to go see the dog n duck Vs Athletico bulls head? No.

Women should be free to play and enjoy whatever they want to. The rest of us shouldn't be shamed into enduring that crap dressed up as sport. It's not elite sport. They're beaten by 15 year old boys.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd rather mail my scrotum to a cactus than watch women's football, and as soon as people stop pretending it's something it's not the better.

Would you pay to go see the dog n duck Vs Athletico bulls head? No.

Women should be free to play and enjoy whatever they want to. The rest of us shouldn't be shamed into enduring that crap dressed up as sport. It's not elite sport. They're beaten by 15 year old boys.
Unpopular opinion. But your spot on. Some will now point out how you and I are not as good at football as all these girls making it as pro's. They'd be right of course but then there's a whole bunch of women (and men for that matter) who are better at lawn bowls than us too...... Guess what? I don't wanna watch that either.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If they could play like the blokes but all look like Shannie Jennings i know which id rather watch ;)

D

Deleted member 5276

Always nice to see the male stereo-types feeling the need to flex their muscles. If any of them actually knew the battles some of these women went through to play the game they love, as evidenced above, they might just cut a little bit of slack every now and again.

For those of us that love football, in all its forms, we simply enjoy it at any level.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always nice to see the male stereo-types feeling the need to flex their muscles. If any of them actually knew the battles some of these women went through to play the game they love, as evidenced above, they might just cut a little bit of slack every now and again.

For those of us that love football, in all its forms, we simply enjoy it at any level.
I hear what your saying and I do love football, and I love it over everything else, people aside. But I don’t enjoy it all, regardless of gender. With little effort or time I could be at a Whitecaps game in about 30 minutes, but no thanks.
But I will be at every game if my 3 year old granddaughter takes up the game or ballet or wants to be an engineer or a clown.
I’m a Dubliner but do I want to watch Shamrock Rovers play?

D

Deleted member 5276

I hear what your saying and I do love football, and I love it over everything else, people aside. But I don’t enjoy it all, regardless of gender. With little effort or time I could be at a Whitecaps game in about 30 minutes, but no thanks.
But I will be at every game if my 3 year old granddaughter takes up the game or ballet or wants to be an engineer or a clown.
I’m a Dubliner but do I want to watch Shamrock Rovers play?
It's all relative to one's life experience. However, that doesn't give people the right to mock the choices of others simply because they find other ways to enjoy and live life. Fully understand that people do regardless.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's all relative to one's life experience. However, that doesn't give people the right to mock the choices of others simply because they find other ways to enjoy and live life. Fully understand that people do regardless.
Absolutely agree with you. Mocking is so low class....differences are cool but mocking is immature.
Anyway, enjoy the weekend and let’s look forward to the Europa.

Last edited:

Bondi Wolf

Reaction score
Quick question. Would you rather:

A. England wins SheBelieves
B. Find 50 pence in a coat pocket

Tough one isn't it?

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
International Women's Day today. When is International Men's Day? Or the HeBelieves Cup?

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All I know about the She Believes Cup is that my mom thinks it's a stupid name for a tournament.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom