Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leonid Fedun

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised no one has commented on the rumours that FOSUN have turned down a bid to sell the club to this guy. He owns Spartak Moscow, minted and has made a fortune from petro chemicals
Apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere and I missed it !

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised no one has commented on the rumours that FOSUN have turned down a bid to sell the club to this guy. He owns Spartak Moscow, minted and has made a fortune from petro chemicals
Hmmmm.... One alleged "mafioski" owner in the PL is too many.... Anyone who makes money in Putin's Russia.....

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was mentioned on wolves rumours site so i ignored it.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoah, stop the press, if it's on WolvesRumours it must be a done deal!

Come on, I could pop on there right now and say that Kermit the Frog has been linked as head of a consortium to buy out Wolves for ~£370m, and talks are believed to be progressing well.
It explains the choice of our green kit . . . . .

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing hell I thought it the CB we had been begging for.

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
Anyone at the Mount or up a tree at Compton to see if he is looking around ?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok…..you all seem to agree this is nonsense but lets see how many pages this thread gets to;)

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
Just seem someone similar walking around the wulfrun so this could have legs

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if Jorge was involved..... Rui vitoria has gone to manage spartak moscow... Didn't bruno lage turn then down a year or so ago as well.... Maybe Jorge nws leonid fedun...

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That would have been interesting. Maybe we’d have experienced the Roman Ibramovic approach to spending as opposed to the lame “we actually seek to get a return on our investment fosun” :laughing:

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoah, stop the press, if it's on WolvesRumours it must be a done deal!

Come on, I could pop on there right now and say that Kermit the Frog has been linked as head of a consortium to buy out Wolves for ~£370m, and talks are believed to be progressing well.
kermit-196498_1280.jpg

£370m is one hell of a kermitment. But Miss Piggy's involvement would conjure up too many Jez memories, unfortunately.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt Fosun would see a return on their investment or as already pointed out, he'd never pass the fit and proper test. Complete non starter for me

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gerrimin

Bogota Wolf

Reaction score
There's too much knee jerk selective protective right wing supporting censorship on here so I am leaving. Thank you and good night.
Some people are allowed to make comments about Russian and Chinese politicians eg below, but I add one about certain people working in London doing similarly and do not even name anyone and, of course, it gets censored.

Hmmmm.... One alleged "mafioski" owner in the PL is too many.... Anyone who makes money in Putin's Russia.....

The other night a very strange message stated that people who avoid UK television to recommend foreign tv, ie a legal Portuguese channel, can also expect to be banned.

WTF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom