Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

David Garcia (CA Osasuna)

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d tend to believe the guy with 55k followers rather than the one with 1.8k
I'd be inclined to agree, but this guy seems pretty adamant. Might be the Osasuna heron for all we know! I'd just take it with a pinch of salt either way.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another one here saying it's not as close as suggested
Osasuna and David García's entourage have no record that Wolverhampton is willing to pay the 20 million clause. Nobody knows anything. Tranquility in the club and in the footballer himself, of which we know, yes, that arouses interest in the Premier.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Not our usual signing so it sounds as though we are letting Lopetegui/Garagarza have a proper input into who we bring in. Which can only be a good thing. Just reading up on him a little he sounds very good and maybe hasn’t got the credit he should have because he plays for an unfancied team in La Liga. Which again sounds like the kind of signing this Garagarza is known for.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure there will be the usual twists & turns and rumours during the next 2 months

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not our usual signing so it sounds as though we are letting Lopetegui/Garagarza have a proper input into who we bring in. Which can only be a good thing. Just reading up on him a little he sounds very good and maybe hasn’t got the credit he should have because he plays for an unfancied team in La Liga. Which again sounds like the kind of signing this Garagarza is known for.
Beats being linked with the 14 year old next big thing from portugal.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every Spanish sounding name on earth will be linked with us in the next month or so and 99% will be bs
I really hope we can get 2/3 players in but lets not jump on every twitteratti link with any certainty at all

Snarlingwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
BOMBAZO:
Me acaban de confirmar que David García lo tiene cerrado con el @Wolves
El conjunto inglés va a abonar la cláusula de 20 millones y le dobla la ficha.
Lopetegui ya quiso su fichaje cuando estaba en Sevilla, y ahora le habría convencido.
@RadioMARCA
#Osasuna

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never heard of him but I trust our new management team strangely enough considering I’ve nothing to base it on yet. If he joins he needs to hit the ground running.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could easily be an agent making other clubs aware. Sounds too high profile for us to be honest, though JL's presence has raised our bar.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s pretty much repeating what radio marca reported

Yes, it comes from a journalist who works from radio Marca. It is now in most Spanish media outlets. The Marca is usually quite reliable, but journalists are journalists, so you never know.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Two footed big strong experienced CH. Maybe paying a bit over the odds given his age, but Lopetegui needs the tools to keep us up, so whatever it takes.

Playing in a 4 at Osasuna so see no reason to think this means return to a 5 atb, more likely replaces Collins for now as he develops into the long term replacement.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely criminal how we left our defence.

2 strikers now please and another midfielder!

Back
Top Bottom