Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

So , what are we going to do about it ?

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know you have to be professional but I am actually getting quite disappointed how meekly we are reacting to this. I hazard a guess if the club boycotted next weeks game as a form of protest, the majority of Wolves fans would support them.

Failing that, just walk out the tunnel and fly kick the VAR monitor. Send a clear and obvious message we are done with this ****.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I would be happy for either Jeff, GON or Hobbs to give an interview laying bare our complaints and frustrations at this very obvious poor treatment we are receiving. If that results in a fine so be it. Shame the devil and call this **** out.

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
As I said in the VA R thread

Time for GON/Jeff to call the players off - it can't keep happening - the word he or Jeff needs to say is were being cheated and were not putting up with it.
Problem is its virtually every game now beyond coincidence

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know you have to be professional but I am actually getting quite disappointed how meekly we are reacting to this. I hazard a guess if the club boycotted next weeks game as a form of protest, the majority of Wolves fans would support them.

Failing that, just walk out the tunnel and fly kick the VAR monitor. Send a clear and obvious message we are done with this ****.
The problem is the premier would delight in throwing the book at us with a hefty points deduction, especially if people choose to believe there is an agenda against us.

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
A statement from the very top in a very professional manner warning that we will consider taking unspecified further action if this continues.

There is enough media coverage of VAR mistakes now, let our media team off the leash.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its only a matter of time till a ****ed up/disgruntled fan runs on and goes for the officials.

Its not right but it is bound to happen one day.
It's coming, undoubtedly!!!

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe they need to just sit down and refuse to play for the same number of minutes as dodgy pen decisions against us. Take the fine and ask big Jeff to dig deep as PGMOL are deliberately sabotaging the WWFC brand.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing.

You'll do nothing.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The sad thing is every ****ing game I feel it's like what will VAR screw us on this week.

Surely they need an independent review and a ****ing panel of refs to sit down and sort this out .

I mean the game went on for 101 minutes well .

What next ad breaks before the extra time starts so these ****s can get more money .

Football is slowly dropping and they just don't see it .

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we should all march to Parliament next Saturday (trumping all the Gaza protests) and to make our point then do not attend the Arsenal game. I think the authorities would take notice of that.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This needs to be raised and call a press conference state all the bad decisons we’ve had and also the poor excuses.

It’s getting beyond a joke now

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we want to be taken seriously we need to look at all the bad poor decisions, not just the ones against us, ask for refs/ VAR to explain and justify all the decisions (they’ve already admitted several of ours and others were wrong) maybe clubs should be able to issue red cards and fines against refs and VAR when they get it wrong

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
A statement from the very top in a very professional manner warning that we will consider taking unspecified further action if this continues.

There is enough media coverage of VAR mistakes now, let our media team off the leash.
We'll get them worried with that threat of unspecified further action! Truth is we will do nothing, because we can do nothing.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I suggest accompanied by a detailed legal analysis of how the Courts could rip the FA's disciplinary process a new one. Just as a little hint.....

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
We'll get them worried with that threat of unspecified further action! Truth is we will do nothing, because we can do nothing.
We can't say legal, we can't say walk off pitch etc, not without a fine, but if this carries on we could be 26 points down by the end of the season, 26 at this rate, that is nuts! We need to shoot across their bows, even if we only keep count and run an alternative league table.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The main question should be whether VAR is reducing the number of refereeing errors or increasing them.

At the moment, I'd have to argue that it's increasing them.

Either the system needs a complete overhaul or it needs binning altogether. Nobody can possibly think the status quo is working.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are we barking up the wrong tree going after PGMOL and VAR?
Anybody else think a certain broadcaster is probably as much/more to blame?

Sky Sports, corrupting English football since 1992!!!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pink tennis balls with corrupt written on them all chucked onto the pitch to interrupt the game…

Let’s show Everton how it’s done.

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
Pink tennis balls with corrupt written on them all chucked onto the pitch to interrupt the game…

Let’s show Everton how it’s done.
Maximum penalty handed down to Wolves for objects thrown on to pitch?

Nige

Reaction score
I like the chant ... "Premier League corrupt as **** " we have a lot of Televised games coming up. Would love to hear this from minute 1 and the only thing the wolves fans chant. Better at a home game. I'm sure Gary and the team would love it.

Back
Top Bottom