Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be any day now, particularly as we are safe.

Surely they can’t increase it after this season???!!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
760 BW
700 SBU
NB & SB 680

Only a pure guess inflation is crazy at the moment

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be delighted with a freeze (not least as moving one of family from 21 to adult) but expecting at least 5%.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Varies by club. United increasing by 5% after 8 years of freezes. Tottenham frozen. Arsenal up c5%.

Expect to hear this week?

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think they're waiting to see if Forest stay up and get that extra £10m for MGW. Then they can reduce the season ticket prices accordingly :D
Now that would be really something. With family weekly shops even at Aldi topping over 100 quid and gas/electric 250 a month there's going to be a point many will just say no, especially if buying more than one ticket.

Reaction score
Personally hoping for a freeze but knowing Fosun not expecting one so I’m just keeping my fingers crossed the rise isn’t too high. Having turned 65 in February I’m also hoping they don’t change the concession rules for the Billy Quiet as I’m going to be eligible for next season.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Varies by club. United increasing by 5% after 8 years of freezes. Tottenham frozen. Arsenal up c5%.

Expect to hear this week?
Obviously not a PL comparison but Sunderland had approx 33k STHs this season, in an area that's not exactly bursting with disposable income.

Last year's walk up STH price for Sunderland, has been used as this year's early bird. So an increase of £50 to £100 for a lot of fans.

Works out at £390 for me in the South East Corner at the SoL (so South Bank equivalent). Think it's considerably cheaper than Middlesbrough.

Can understand those on the Membership thread on here talking about moving to picking and choosing matches.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully a price freeze.

Just hope they’re sensible. We’re not in the top half and we’re not in London.
I don’t hold my breathe on it…..

Those factors havent stopped the club being one of the few in the league who have done yearly price increases every season over the last 5 years. The %age increase is one of the largest in the league I think I saw on here last season.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unless Vincent has had a brain/conscience transplant they’ll be going up I’m afraid.

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully a price freeze.

Just hope they’re sensible. We’re not in the top half and we’re not in London.
Yeah, but you have to expect to pay top dollar for a stadium with top class facilities . . . oh hang on though! :oops:

NorthWestWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It really would be a massive own goal to increase them, but I get the feeling they will.

Teddy Ruxpin

Groupie
Reaction score
Prices will go up, the smokescreen that is the waiting list will be their justification. I'm on the waiting list but there's no way I could accept the ticket now.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yeah, but you have to expect to pay top dollar for a stadium with top class facilities . . . oh hang on though! :oops:

Ought to be paying you to sit in Steve bull.

30k a year for a box I believe someone I know pays. Crazy.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Billy Wright Centre Upper is already £786.00 after several steep increases.
When I see odd tickets for sale in there are £55 with no concessions I honestly wonder what the hell the world has come to. Prices behind the goals are steep to say the least, but the sides are insane. I guess I'll pay whatever they ask, but there must be some people starting to think it's getting ridiculous.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
When I see odd tickets for sale in there are £55 with no concessions I honestly wonder what the hell the world has come to. Prices behind the goals are steep to say the least, but the sides are insane. I guess I'll pay whatever they ask, but there must be some people starting to think it's getting ridiculous.
Luckily like you I to can afford to pay whatever they ask, but there are many many people/families out there who are really struggling, I'd urge the club to take this on board and freeze prices, IMO they are already steep enough for your average working class person

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Luckily like you I to can afford to pay whatever they ask, but there are many many people/families out there who are really struggling, I'd urge the club to take this on board and freeze prices, IMO they are already steep enough for your average working class person
I couldn't agree more but I fear prices will continue to increase every year while games continue to sell out. :(

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The prices are already to high, I won't pay BW or SB prices on principle £50+ to watch a game of football is taking the p** I'm expecting a rise somewhere between 7.5%/10% and if it's that steep then more and more will start picking their games.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last year was the first time I used the direct debit due to how much a one off payment would have been. Never felt the need before. Now the prices are getting to the point where a lot of people simply won’t be able to afford it. I feel sorry for families that go as the total cost of a game day must be horrendous. Football in general is in danger of losing future supporters as they are priced out. I know we can’t live in the past but cost was never an issue for my dad to take me and he was just a normal working bloke. The cost of entry compared to wages has got ridiculous, especially as the size of TV revenue now should mean cheaper tickets.

John Wolves Fan

Groupie
Reaction score
It does seem as those a section of football fans are generally going to be priced out by the ticket prices and season ticket price rises. £134 for a family is very expensive as it is and is only likely to cost more next season.

Add on top of that food, merchandise, car parking, petrol costs etc and it becomes a very expensive hobby that some won't be able to afford unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom