Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FOSUN to sell Grasshoppers

Bradstonian

Reaction score
This is how Fosun work. If there's a large profit to be made by the sale, it'll be no surprise if they take it. Just like Wolves - if a shady Saudi outfit came in with an offer for the club of around a billion, they'd probably accept it and run. Then we'd be stuck with untold riches. Just our luck.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is how Fosun work. If there's a large profit to be made by the sale, it'll be no surprise if they take it. Just like Wolves - if a shady Saudi outfit came in with an offer for the club of around a billion, they'd probably accept it and run. Then we'd be stuck with untold riches. Just our luck.
1698440181121.gif

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will have American owners soon enough...

The USA film premieres tomorrow morning in New York I believe....
Yeah Taylor Swift will be a partial investor after rejecting Notts County lol out of the woods #WelcomeTaylor B886DA4F-2DC6-45B8-9C1E-0BC13FE619DD.jpeg

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s fine. Get an MLS club instead so you can send players there for summer school. Not my money.

I’m really warming up to this Yerson move. If Hodgey misses the transfer window with his injury he should do the same thing Yerson did, hit the MLS in late Feb to start their season and play right on through until next December. If he can stay on the pitch, that is.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised they've held onto us this long considering the Chinese Govt's new found aversion to investing in football.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sold for 1 Swiss franc according to Price of Football Podcast.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Is it possible this is a pre cursor to a USA sale for Wolves?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Fosun have had dialogue for some time now...

Back
Top Bottom