Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Wolves Memorabilia

Morning all. Hope everyone had a great Christmas Day and safe travels to everyone on their way to Goodison Park. I've been lucky enough to be given some money for Christmas and am planning on buying some Wolves memorabilia to display. Can anyone recommend the best place(s) to look as I'm a...
  2. T

Hospitality at Molineux

I'm thinking ahead to my Dad's birthday next year and the Arsenal game is the day after. I'm wondering whether to get him a hospitality package as his present. I've had a look on the website and I can't find any prices for the packages though. I know they aren't onsale yet but does anyone know...
  3. T

Ryan Bennett interview

There’s an interview with Ryan Bennett available through Sky Sports On Demand. I’ve just finished watching and he sounds a decent guy. Nothing too difficult was asked of him but I think he spoke really well.
  4. T

'Expert' summarisers

While listening to Oxford vs Swansea on 5 Live as I ate my lunch this afternoon, I was treated to the expert opinions of Dean Saunders. Once again, he showed his complete lack of expertise with idiotic comment after idiotic comment. Everyone knows that Saunders is a train wreck of a manager...
  5. T

Evolve

The PS4/XBoxOne game not me urging some of our supporters to do so. I'm a gamer of 26 years and currently have a PS4. I'm not the biggest fan of FPS games or online multiplayer games but Evolve intrigues me. So - will it convert me?
  6. T

Sir Jack Banners

At Molineux for a kid's party; those wonderful banners are being put back up. The one at the North Bank end is already up.
  7. T

Pace

We can all see there are many, many things wrong at Wolves right now but the lack of pace in our side worries me greatly. Huddersfield showed today in the benefits of pace. We simply couldn't deal with the pace of Scannell and Beckford in particular. Our players are so slow. The two...
  8. T

Interview with Zubar

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8595622/ Not much to it but the following made me smile - "When I came, the coach saw me trying to make good gestures and passes during the first match. He immediately told me, 'I didn't sign you to play like Laurent Blanc. I don't want my...
  9. T

Away support

To all those who went tonight - Thank you. You were magnificent and your support was a credit to our football club.
  10. T

The Mick McCarthy Legacy

A complete inability to defend. Inadequate when we won the Championship and then never improved on. Total refit needed. I'd replace every member of the defence if it were possible.
  11. T

Frank Nouble

According to Sky Sports News we've signed Frank Nouble (ex West Ham) on a two year deal.
  12. T

Fulham game

Fulham are currently 2-0 up in their Europa League tie; looks like our game will be put back to the Sunday (the 21st). Shame that another Saturday, 3 p.m. game has gone.
  13. T

Football Focus - BBC1, 1215

Apparently Matt Jarvis is on. Dan Walker (the presenter of Football Focus) was on BBC News just.
  14. T

Marcus Bent

Dodged a bullet here; http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_utd/9365365.stm
  15. T

Ebanks-Blake...

is better than Kevin Doyle. I know many of you will disagree with me but over the last 3 games can you tell me what Doyle offers that Ebanks-Blake doesn't? On current form he is holding the ball up just as well but also drives forward with the ball at feet, provides goals for the team (Hunt...
  16. T

Kyle Lafferty

No source, no rumour that I've heard, nothing. Sky Sports Transfer Centre says 'various clubs' clubs are looking at him. Could he be someone we're looking at?
  17. T

Stoke fans & derby feelings.

Evening, Just a query - having had a read of a Stoke forum (The Oatcake) they see a game against us a derby and are vehement in their dislike of us. Now I'm wondering; how many of us give a damn about beating Stoke (apart from wanting the 3 points in the same way as we want to beat Blackburn...
  18. T

Maierhofer

Apologies if this has been posted before: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11699_6256952,00.html No great surprise. Let's hope there are interested clubs. I'm not sure how many there will be though.
  19. T

Wenger

Every time they lose he spits out his dummy. I know it deflects attention from his players but it's a broken record now. Think what he'd have been like if we'd managed the draw at the Emirates! http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_6131887,00.html
  20. T

How quickly do they get these out?!

http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvEv&id=12236000 While it's good we're not on the admittedly short list I am astonished that anyone would consider betting on this yet. I couldn't care less about the three clubs but it does make you wonder what our odds were within hours of our promotion.
Back
Top Bottom