Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ryan Bennett interview

Tired&Emotional

Groupie
Reaction score
There’s an interview with Ryan Bennett available through Sky Sports On Demand.

I’ve just finished watching and he sounds a decent guy. Nothing too difficult was asked of him but I think he spoke really well.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bennett has never been ****e to be alright!:D

I like Bennett, I do think he'll become a victim of the club's ambition in terms of starting games but if he's happy to play a supporting role and fill in when required he's a good player to have to call on
Totally agree. I think he will surprise people. Unpopular opinion maybe, but I’ve got a feeling he’ll outlast Coady and Boly.

He isn’t fancy, but every good team is built on players that don’t get the plaudits.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No offence intended to Danny but Bennett is the defender Batth wishes he was.

Not too technical but excellent positionally, tackling and heading and blocking. Also shown great willing to improve his distribution.

His tackle as Everton broke last week was to a defender what scoring a goal is like for a striker. It was mammoth.

Might not play every game but an excellent option in a squad game.

M

manky codpiece

Bennett was the best of the back three last week,will be consistent this season and
have you considered that Nuno doesn't look as though he's replacing Ryan any time soon.
A solid no nonsense uncomplicated defender who is valued by the people that matter,thats enough for me.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree. I think he will surprise people. Unpopular opinion maybe, but I’ve got a feeling he’ll outlast Coady and Boly.

He isn’t fancy, but every good team is built on players that don’t get the plaudits.
I was a bit shocked at Boly's performance last week. He looked nervous and uncomfortable on the ball.
I'm hoping that it was first week nerves.
By contrast Bennett was pretty assured most of the game.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was a bit shocked at Boly's performance last week. He looked nervous and uncomfortable on the ball.
I'm hoping that it was first week nerves.
By contrast Bennett was pretty assured most of the game.
Hope so re: Boly GH. He’ll need to learn to be more structured if he wants to play at this level. You can get away with it in the Championship, but not in the PL, so many times last week he was out of position causing problems.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Probably our best player today

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nowhere near. Extremely overrated.

He’s not overrated, he’s underrated if anything. Solid player, rarely lets us down and has been the best of the back 3 so far this season.

Back
Top Bottom