Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham game

Tired&Emotional

Groupie
Reaction score
Fulham are currently 2-0 up in their Europa League tie; looks like our game will be put back to the Sunday (the 21st).

Shame that another Saturday, 3 p.m. game has gone.

J

Jungleee

Agreed but it does enable me to go to the cricket on the Saturday which is a plus! The KO time is being finalised tommorrow.

D

Dewsburywolf

Hopefully I get to work the Saturday shift (over-time :D) & still get to see the game

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great whoopee doo another sat on the $$$$ gone! Hope it won't be early kick off Sunday!

D

Daytripper

Great News!

Fulham at home after a midweek game in europe - 3 points!

L

Lupu

It had to alter my holiday schedule in the UK for this. But I'm happy. :)

W

wolvo_boi

LIVID

The only home game i am able to see and looks like i cant make it!!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
LIVID

The only home game i am able to see and looks like i cant make it!!!
It's a shame but it always looked likely Fulham would get through and that the match would be on the Sunday - so not really a surprise? After their exploits just 3 nights before it's more hopeful we'll get the 3 pts!

G

George Berry's Afro

Got tickets for V on the Sunday so I will miss it now. The old man will be happy though as he'll get a free ticket!

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A long trip to Ukraine on the Thursday before for Fulham

Europa games in full:
Hearts vs Tottenham
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk vs Fulham
Nacional vs Blues
Thun vs Stoke

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JR's Boots

Brilliant news. I'm on holiday Saturday and was due to miss the game. Back of the net.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
UEFA have reversed the Fulham tie. They are now at home before we play them.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There must be about 100 tickets left in SB and BW + temp stand. Amazed that with just 1 week to go, in reduced capacity stadium, v team we could well beat we haven't sold out? Sign of the times?

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is the trouble with the prem all these crap kickoff times ruining a good sat on the lash ... Oh well better than being in the chump.

Reaction score
Surprised at that, I got my tickets at 9 on the morning they went on sale and didn't seem to be very many left. Pleased in a way though as means games I can get to won't necessarily sell out straight away

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised at that, I got my tickets at 9 on the morning they went on sale and didn't seem to be very many left. Pleased in a way though as means games I can get to won't necessarily sell out straight away
I too rushed in and got my ticket early but I agree it may mean we will be able to get to most games this season, even with fewer seats available.

D

Deleted member 3751

There must be about 100 tickets left in SB and BW + temp stand. Amazed that with just 1 week to go, in reduced capacity stadium, v team we could well beat we haven't sold out? Sign of the times?

2 weeks to go, it'll sell out easily well before the game and Fulham will hardly bring swathes of fans with them.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just got my tickets through the post and it states Sat 3pm KO - I assume we can still use them?

J

Jungleee

Just got my tickets through the post and it states Sat 3pm KO - I assume we can still use them?

You north bankers just don't get the hint do you?! We and the club don't want you at the games! First we knock down your stand and then we send you wrong match tickets! :D

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
you north bankers just don't get the hint do you?! We and the club don't want you at the games! First we knock down your stand and then we send you wrong match tickets! :d

:d lmao

C

coxywolves

Just 11 tickets left now in the SB lower tier and BW upper tier. Quite a few left in the scaffold end, glad i ordered mine on sunday in JL2. Just hope they move that water pump by then!!

Back
Top Bottom