Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hospitality at Molineux

Tired&Emotional

Groupie
Reaction score
I'm thinking ahead to my Dad's birthday next year and the Arsenal game is the day after. I'm wondering whether to get him a hospitality package as his present.

I've had a look on the website and I can't find any prices for the packages though. I know they aren't onsale yet but does anyone know what they are?

Cheers!

waltononthehillwolf

Reaction score
Hi - I did the same for my dad - it was the last game before lockdown in 2019 0-0 against Brighton - so very dull - but everything else was great - food drinks seats in the billy wright (the seats weren't together but I booked late) this wasn't a high category game but it cost £120 + VAT per ticket

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm thinking ahead to my Dad's birthday next year and the Arsenal game is the day after. I'm wondering whether to get him a hospitality package as his present.

I've had a look on the website and I can't find any prices for the packages though. I know they aren't onsale yet but does anyone know what they are?

Cheers!
Thanks son, would prefer a cruise though

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Cheers!
My friend was thinking the same as you, wanted to book for a special occasion. Filled out the enquiry form on the website, no one contacted him in over a week. Called the number stated on the website instead, got put through to a voicemail, left his contact details. Now it's 5 days later and no one has contacted him. So all I can say is contact them as soon as possible and good luck!

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My friend was thinking the same as you, wanted to book for a special occasion. Filled out the enquiry form on the website, no one contacted him in over a week. Called the number stated on the website instead, got put through to a voicemail, left his contact details. Now it's 5 days later and no one has contacted him. So all I can say is contact them as soon as possible and good luck!
Sure Jeff will come back once he's helped Vinny fix the Graham Hughes stand.

Tired&Emotional

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi - I did the same for my dad - it was the last game before lockdown in 2019 0-0 against Brighton - so very dull - but everything else was great - food drinks seats in the billy wright (the seats weren't together but I booked late) this wasn't a high category game but it cost £120 + VAT per ticket
Thank you.

What package was it?

Tired&Emotional

Groupie
Reaction score

Ta!

I wonder if contacting them 6 months before is long enough to get a reply?

Back
Top Bottom