Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Frank Nouble

Tired&Emotional

Groupie
Reaction score
According to Sky Sports News we've signed Frank Nouble (ex West Ham) on a two year deal.

J

johnybig32

Hes a striker. Was on loan at WBA if memory serves me correctly.

Different to what we have. Interesting if this is a Stale signing.

J

Jamesjh89

His debut for west ham was against us in our 1st game of the season first season bk in prem

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It says he's signed on his Wikipedia page.

He's hardly prolific! 7 goals in 49 games. 5 of those were for Gillingham last season.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It says he's signed on his Wikipedia page.

He's hardly prolific! 7 goals in 49 games. 5 of those were for Gillingham last season. I hope he's not part of any deal for them to sign Jarvis.

He's a free agent... how would it be related in any way...

K

Kent_wolves_29

Oxford Utd forums saying he was close to signing for them....He must be $$$$ o hoop if WWFC have come in at the last minute!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
in the way that i didn't realise he'd been realeased at first.

:d

Why do we need to sign a striker like this for? This seems to be paving the way for Fletcher or Doyle to leave I would guess... not so bothered about Doyle but I'd rather we kept fletch.

Last edited by a moderator:

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was on Sky Sports a couple of weeks ago touting himself after being released.
Free-agent so not much of a gamble who hasn`t really kicked on at West Ham.
Suppose it`s up to him to knuckle down.
Just looks to me that Vokes is on his way.

E

EdwardLoxdale

This has got to be wind up. Seems crazy that its been on sky sports (only seen the pic on twitter, which could be photoshopped by Albion fan as he played for them, unless anyone has seen it) but its not on newsnow at all.

Oxford Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tim Nash has just posted on Twitter that he has signed on a 2 year deal, he said he was going to keep the news till tomorrow.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to his twitter 8 hours ago he was in an airport waiting for a plane to 'Marbs'. There's also a pic.

If true poor signing IMO, we don't really need another striker unless we're selling Fletch or Doyle and if we are either of those would bring in a decent amount and would need to be replaced by someone alot better than Nouble. He's going to be behind Sig, Fletch, Doyle, SEB + possibly Vokes and a few of the younger players.

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well he is still very young, could be a replacement for Leigh Griffiths or Sam Vokes as opposed to our more senior strikers..and if he's on a free we've nothing to lose. If Stale knows about him then we have to trust his judgment on it..

J

Jamesjh89

Young, pacey, free transfer. Nout wrong with taking a chance

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Not true, not true, not true, please let it be not true. I'm getting the same anxiety pains I had during the January transfer window. My therapist said it was all over now and that I could move forwards....

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would rather we be giving one of our youngsters a chance - McAlinden, Cassidy or Griffiths.

P

Panthera

Great signing for you guys. Never understood why the Albion didn't sign him permanently; strong, quick, two great feet.

Has the ability to frighten people to death.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The $$$$.

Give our young lads a chance.

B

bridgnorthwolf

He's quick, very quick. Looked special when he first appeared, then disappeared into obscurity under West Ham's quest to fill their squad full of strikers.

Not gonna be first choice, but definitely young, hungry, got potential and can inject a bit of pace from the bench.

Decent signing on a free IMO, minimal risk, will be on low wages and have a resale value which will hopefully increase.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is no great surprise that on the day the E&S tell us defence is our priority we sign a 2nd striker.
Suggests someone is off, perhaps Vokes to Burnley. I just hope he isn't seen as a Fletcher replacement.

W

WasStefan

He's quick, very quick. Looked special when he first appeared, then disappeared into obscurity under West Ham's quest to fill their squad full of strikers.

Not gonna be first choice, but definitely young, hungry, got potential and can inject a bit of pace from the bench.

Decent signing on a free IMO, minimal risk, will be on low wages and have a resale value which will hopefully increase.

Agree. Dunno where the hate is coming from. He's only 20?!

B

bridgnorthwolf

It is no great surprise that on the day the E&S tell us defence is our priority we sign a 2nd striker.
Suggests someone is off, perhaps Vokes to Burnley. I just hope he isn't seen as a Fletcher replacement.

If anyone is replacing Fletcher it's Sigurdarson.

Nouble will take Vokes' place in the squad.

6'3", fast and 20. Potential to add something to the squad is definitely there. There's no way he will be a first choice though.

R

Ralphdog

Surprising but in Stole we have to trust. Rather sign a keen 20 year old than an old war horse after a last payday.
If he is as good as Vokes for nothing, then we sell Vokes for 500k to 1m and maybe less wages, then you have to say good squad business.

H

haden-wolf

for me bahama is probably right, vokes or griffiths on the way out, maybe just a replacement for spray? dont see the last two signings being replacements for fletch and doyle

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
unless of course SSN have got it horribly wrong and meant Walsall!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a bizarre (apparent) signing.

I bet it's a typo. Didn't they run a story on us signing Habib Beye in 10/11?

But...the fact that E&S haven't mentioned it gives it credence~!

J

johnybig32

If true we have Sigs and now Nouble.

What's going on behind the scenes we don't know about and is this a Stale signing?

Back
Top Bottom