Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wenger

D

Dewsburywolf

Please let Tottenham beat Man. City I'd love to see his face if they let third place slip by.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And Arsenal still haven't won since they got Henry sent off. Serves 'em right.

rhys2702

Reaction score
I can't believe he slagged tactis of a side that beat his own. He keeps losing, maybe he should have a look at his own tactics.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
his interview on espn was priceless.
looked like he was about to cry, deflected everything from his team being rubbish and blamed the 'rough' treatment of their fairy of a keeper for the 2 goals.

absolute tool

G

George Berry's Afro

Please let Tottenham beat Man. City I'd love to see his face if they let third place slip by.

And me, sick to death of hearing his moaning. All the Blackburn players did was stand their ground, which I understand is still within the rules.

R

reanswolf

Pabionski (or whatever his name), the Arsenal keeper, reminds me so much our Hennessy and his fragility.

F

FLEET WOLF

You do actually wonder when the Arsenal Board might tire of him-if Arsenal do not finish in the top two this year, I actually think they might get rid of him.

D

Dewsburywolf

You do actually wonder when the Arsenal Board might tire of him-if Arsenal do not finish in the top two this year, I actually think they might get rid of him.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Have you checked the table lately? This aint gonna happen

S

Shergar

I used to love watching Arsenal with Henry etc.. their free flowing football, always wanted them to win in Europe etc.. But this season I have grown to really dislike them because they been directly involved with the day to day of my club.
From Wenger poking his nose and commenting about Mick's OT selection, their fragile diving antics, their you can't tackle us because we're precious mentality to their snotty gloryhunting tourist fans who think we all live in caves and have no right to be in the PL.

**** you Arsenal FC, Wenger and Arsenal Fans.

E

EasternWolf

You wont just be moaning about his attitude if he gets Kevin Doyle.

An offer Doyle can't refuse may be on its way.

W

wanderer24

I used to like Wenger but like someone said he's beginning to sound like a broken record and a sour faced loser with no humility.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to like Wenger but like someone said he's beginning to sound like a broken record and a sour faced loser with no humility.

I agree with that, pretty much sums up Wenger at the moment.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never forgave Arsenal for stealing Alan Sunderland from us. Or Bryn Jones!

Waggy's Boots

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never forgave Arsenal for stealing Alan Sunderland from us. Or Bryn Jones!

Although at the time I remember thinking we had the better end of the Alan Sunderland deal....just shows what little I knew then ...and how it hasn't altered over time!!!!:D

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You wont just be moaning about his attitude if he gets Kevin Doyle.

An offer Doyle can't refuse may be on its way.
I'm getting increasingly concerned about this Arsenal interest. I assume they have the funds and could up the bid beyond 10/12 mil? Every player has a price and if I were Doyle I would love to play for Arsenal - who wouldn't? KD is the intelligent, skillful sort of player that Wenger traditionally goes for. This is the one blight on what will be hopefully a really exciting summer.

C

churchdowner

I used to love watching Arsenal with Henry etc.. their free flowing football, always wanted them to win in Europe etc.. But this season I have grown to really dislike them because they been directly involved with the day to day of my club.
From Wenger poking his nose and commenting about Mick's OT selection, their fragile diving antics, their you can't tackle us because we're precious mentality to their snotty gloryhunting tourist fans who think we all live in caves and have no right to be in the PL.

**** you Arsenal FC, Wenger and Arsenal Fans.

My sentiments exactly. Along with his total lack of respect for English players in the English premier league. He realy boils my P***.:goodnight:

Back
Top Bottom