Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Away support

Tired&Emotional

Groupie
Reaction score
To all those who went tonight -

Thank you. You were magnificent and your support was a credit to our football club.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounded very vocal on the box

Good effort lads

At least you saw some fight tonight

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our fans are the real deal

Morgan & Moxey just take them for granted

S

South-Side-Wolf 78

Great support from all of you that were at the game tonight just a shame that SEB or Siggy couldn't stick one of those golden chances away because we deserved something out of that game...Although I am really $$$$$$ off that we haven't brought in either a ST or a LB at least tonight gives us some hope. If I were the manager I'd think $$$$ it and stick McCalinden and Cassidy in the next match day squad because SEB and Doyle aren't doing much.
Anyway, well done to all that went tonight.:goodnight:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

we8wba

Credit to those guys

I'm usually a die hard go them all, but slowly given up this season

Fair play those for keeping the faith

B

BigBadWolfie

Magnificent support tonight.

Put Lestor to shame.

Credit to WV1 Division for their constant cheerleading.

Anyone else there know what they were singing to the tune of Slades come on feel the noise?

Sounded like ....

old gold and black
We are wanderers

... to me but couldn't quite make it out.

And what we're the pound signs about?

Where's the money gone?

E

Edgmond Wolf

This in spades, hope you enjoyed EW!!

Just got back to the hotel :D

That's the best game this season, what a fantastic atmosphere created by the away fans, credit to the young lads at the back who sung none stop! Not sure how I will do my job tomorrow with a sore voice......

Watching that performance has given me heart that we will now avoid the drop. The spirit is coming back, the movement is coming back. We still lack some confidence, Ward backed off for the first, Foley went missing for the second but we played as a team and gave Leicester a run for their money.

Special mention for Danny Batth, did not look out of place, was solid and got a good reception from the travelling support.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Finally.....

Shoes off.....bloody marvellous even the police were laughing :D

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant support from the fans tonight. The one thing we can be really proud of at such a poor time. Take note Morgan and Moxey.

J

Jungleee

Was that you doing the Corner Shop song? :D

Me mate, but I $$$$ed it up proper (as I've been reminded plenty of times already).

Away support today, for me, was better than any game this season and majority of past few seasons. Never seen the ENTIRE wolves support going for it all game today ever. Very proud to have been a part of that. Honestly.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Me mate, but I $$$$ed it up proper (as I've been reminded plenty of times already).

Away support today, for me, was better than any game this season and majority of past few seasons. Never seen the ENTIRE wolves support going for it all game today ever. Very proud to have been a part of that. Honestly.

Well done Junglee, I nearly moved farther back to join you guys but as you say the whole of the fans were having a right good go. I just love it like that.

We're the lads the S1 South Bank crowd?

J

Jungleee

Well done Junglee, I nearly moved farther back to join you guys but as you say the whole of the fans were having a right good go. I just love it like that.

We're the lads the S1 South Bank crowd?

Aye mate, WV1 Division boys.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Aye mate, WV1 Division boys.

They were brilliant!!

The songs first half were best cos I knew them!

Liked the Slade song but we needed to get back to some of the old classics which they did and got everybody going again!

Silly buggers even had me with my bloody shoe off :D funny as! The stewards and coppers were laughing and all the Leicester fans were pointing was $$$$ing brilliant!

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

There were people in their 50s and 60s who I've seen at away games for years joining in tonight. Never seen anything like it.

I too now have a sore throat but well worth it

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't hear any home singing on the stream. Well done to our away following!

E

Edgmond Wolf

There were people in their 50s and 60s who I've seen at away games for years joining in tonight. Never seen anything like it.

I too now have a sore throat but well worth it

We need this type of support at the next home match, 90 minutes support from all corners of the ground. We can do this, we turned a corner today.

All protests out of the ground, lets give the boys 90 minutes of noise, show them we are behind them.

As you say even the old bugger were up and at it today, the WV1 boys are infectious

L

liquidatorwolf

Participation was max today, amazing, well worth the journey, I left everywhere we go to Jungleee, royally $$$$ed up :D

H

hindheadwolves

Just got back. Spent the day in hospital with my little one and was not sure I was going to make the journey. Really enjoyed it. Great atmosphere and well done to WV1 for keeping everyone going. It really was everyone as well. Thanks.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Just got back. Spent the day in hospital with my little one and was not sure I was going to make the journey. Really enjoyed it. Great atmosphere and well done to WV1 for keeping everyone going. It really was everyone as well. Thanks.

Hope the little one is OK mate

Tors

Reaction score
Yes keep it up!!, I could hear your load and clear in Melbourne :)

D

Deleted member 4099

Was at the back with WV1 boys for the second half they don't stop do they,class. Was horse we I got my Mrs thought we won the mood I was in. We need last nights performance on and off the pitch back Molineux for the Leeds game. I'm moving to S1 :)

T

Tettenhall Wolf

I salute you all. Better fans than me. The club dont deserve you.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't go last night as was returning from a business trip in Europe , however I've got our 2 tickets for Derby & Barnsley . I've got a horrible feeling we will be in the bottom 3 come the Watford game on March 1 , we are on our knees .

W

wolvesultra

couldnt make last night but heard the WV1 lads were going and wasnt surprised that i could hear Wolves singing (despite only taking 771) all the way through the game. Just goes to show if theres a group leading the way most (especially away crowd) will follow.

Massive pat on the back to the WV1 lads, heard about the black '3pm Satuday' banner anyone get a picture?

also a Wolves song to the tune of 'Cum on feel the noise' ?? i need to know the words!

as a massive Oasis fan and also related to Don Powell (Slade's drummer) I would absolutely love this to take off

roll on Leeds at home and Derby away the team and club (depending on your point of view) maybe $$$$ but lets keep what used to be a given in the fact our support is $$$$ing great!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievable atmosphere. Amazing how much people can enjoy it thanks to a good atmosphere even if wolves do not perform well on the pitch.

J

JR's Boots

Take a bow all those that went and gave such terrific support. A credit to the club.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Loved the participation in shoes off as well

Super support Wolves fans, you all deserve a gold medal.

JW, what happened exactly with the shoes? It sounds like something I have never heard/seen before.

W

wolvesultra

JW, what happened exactly with the shoes? It sounds like something I have never heard/seen before.

fans sing 'shoes off, if ya love the Wolves'

and everyone takes their shoes off and waves them in the air, we've done it a few times not seen many other clubs do it (which is a good thing)

L

liquidatorwolf

Shoes off if you love the Wolves Berlin, it happened at Peterborough as well, it has an amazing effect when the whole stand joins in.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
fans sing 'shoes off, if ya love the Wolves'

and everyone takes their shoes off and waves them in the air, we've done it a few times not seen many other clubs do it (which is a good thing)

Thanks for clearing that up for me, wolvesultra.

Nice one, not heard it before, so maybe its an original Wolves thing.

W

wolvesultra

Thanks for clearing that up for me, wolvesultra.

Nice one, not heard it before, so maybe its an original Wolves thing.

yeah sure it is

first time i can remeber doing it was when we beat Blues away in the FA cup few years ago (the night game after it had oiginally been called off) although I was just coming back from a period of not doing many games then so it could have been done before.

Back
Top Bottom