Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Parkfieldswolf

The **** been taken over by yank

Shilen Patel has dirtied his hand and taken over at the **** hole.
  2. Parkfieldswolf

Message to Hobbs

Please don’t let those weasel Tescos try to bum us out of having their whole end. No doubt they’ll use the security concern BS but don’t fall for it demand the same allocation they gave Aldershot. Do not **** this up for us please.
  3. Parkfieldswolf

See you in August

I’m giving the site a break over the silly season. **** me it’s depressing all the moaning and complaining. I get it we’re not in Europe we’re not winning the league etc but I’ve got news for some folk…..we’re not the only team that would like to break into the top 6. There are clubs with...
  4. Parkfieldswolf

Please don’t sign Trincao

I shouldn’t post straight after a loss but I’m ****ing fuming again. Players play **** I can accept that but not to have any heart ****ing hell. Trincao gave the ball away loads and just jogs about no effort to win it back or **** all. Marcal can **** if as well same couldn’t give a ****...
  5. Parkfieldswolf

Keep your Geordie hands off Coady

There’s more crap in the papers again today suggesting Newcastle are ready to test our resolve with an offer for Conor. Simple message to mega money Newcastle. **** off
  6. Parkfieldswolf

What’s happened to VAR?

Putting aside the fact we were pretty **** today I’m asking what’s happened to VAR? Does anyone seriously believe we get a penalty as soft as that today? Then to have it confirmed on VAR? What the actual **** is going on? We’ve had players wiped out in the box this season and been given **** all.
  7. Parkfieldswolf

International break

**** off
  8. Parkfieldswolf

FFP for a thickie

Can anyone explain FFP in simple, layman’s terms? I’ve tried looking into it, got confused, bored and felt like a thicko. How much can we spend, how can it be spent etc? Anyone?
  9. Parkfieldswolf

No way to finish

I actually feel worse today than I did after learning of Nuno’s departure on Friday. I thought at least he would have a good send off and sign off with a win and a general feel good feeling but instead got a rain/wind lashed defeat to a dodgy VAR inspired penalty against a 2nd string Utd side...
  10. Parkfieldswolf

Rui to Roma rumour

Any truth in it? Report says they’re looking at him to solve their keeper problem.
  11. Parkfieldswolf

6km

I’ve just read a piece in the E&S and it states Burnley outran us by 6km yesterday which is the largest margin of any top flight game this season. I said before about how the hard work has disappeared from our game and if the score line yesterday wasn’t proof enough there is the stat to back it...
  12. Parkfieldswolf

What is this ****?

13. Parkfieldswolf

Nuno must fight his corner

This summer is a huge one for Wolves, Nuno & Fosun. Nobody can argue that we haven’t gone backwards this season. A combination of selling important players, signings not good enough , a small squad and injuries have derailed us big time. I’ve made my thoughts known about Mendes and his player...
  14. Parkfieldswolf

Rules of the game?

I’m watching the **** v Chelsea game and have just seen Silva sent off for a reckless challenge. What I’m interested in though is when is it a foul and when is it not if the ball has been played? Earlier in the same game I think it was Werner put a cross in but was caught in the penalty area...
  15. Parkfieldswolf

Everton - new ground

Everton’s planned 500 million pound new stadium has been approved. It’s going to be a 52,000 capacity but how can a club like Everton who have won nothing in the last 25 years afford such a venture and still invest in the team? I know our stadium upgrade has hit the buffers but I wouldn’t...
  16. Parkfieldswolf

Penny for Nuno’s thoughts

After seeing Sevilla dominate us in the Europa last season it was reported Nuno wanted a more possession based game. I wonder what his thoughts are tonight after watching us barely have a quarter of the ball? It looks like his earlier evolution has been replaced by pragmatism but I wonder what...
  17. Parkfieldswolf

Our dressing room

We’ve all seen documentaries of football teams and see the explosions and letting off of steam in the dressing room following a game so I was wondering what ours is like? Think it was Spurs with Dele Ali and Winks having a row. Basically Ali blaming team mates which when challenged by Winks he...
  18. Parkfieldswolf

Nuno sees the problems

According to the E&S Nuno says in his after match interview he wants faster play but the players are going sideways and slowing it all down. I’m not saying Nuno’s tactics and personnel aren’t contributing to how we play but it seems to me he is just ever so slightly pointing the finger at the...
  19. Parkfieldswolf

Lay off Nuno direct blame at players

Yeah Nuno picks the team but those players are seriously under performing. Players need to buck their ideas up and show a bit of heart and passion for the club. We were once such a hardworking side but lately we’ve become slow to press, slow to attack and not enough determination from players...
Back
Top Bottom