Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Message to Hobbs

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Please don’t let those weasel Tescos try to bum us out of having their whole end. No doubt they’ll use the security concern BS but don’t fall for it demand the same allocation they gave Aldershot. Do not **** this up for us please.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Please don’t let those weasel Tescos try to bum us out of having their whole end. No doubt they’ll use the security concern BS but don’t fall for it demand the same allocation they gave Aldershot. Do not **** this up for us please.
My only concern (apart from beating Brentford) is that the police won't let them split the end, so there will be 5200 seats without, but that doesn't mean they'll let us sell them all. Could see one of those Stoke scenarios where they decide they need to net off the front 10 rows or some such *******s. Hopefully greed wins the day.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My only concern (apart from beating Brentford) is that the police won't let them split the end, so there will be 5200 seats without, but that doesn't mean they'll let us sell them all. Could see one of those Stoke scenarios where they decide they need to net off the front 10 rows or some such *******s. Hopefully greed wins the day.

15% of capacity = 4027 so in theory they need to give us this as minimum.
Smethwick End is 5200.
As you say, it wouldn't surprise me if they net off a load of seats at the front and sides to reduce it nearer to 4027

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Smethwick End is 5200.
As you say, it wouldn't surprise me if they net off a load of seats at the front and sides to reduce it nearer to 4027
Yes, just hoping 1173 tickets at £28 a go says sell them all! Although they only keep 45% I think.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
No £30 price cap for away tickets in the FA Cup..... I half expect them to try charging £40+ if it's us (and £20 or less if it's Brentford lol)....
Yes, but the tickets are £28 normally , think they'll struggle to justify an increase above normal match day prices

ADMISSION CHARGES Immediately upon receipt of the draw, clubs must liaise to agree the prices of admission for the tie, including a possible replay. Once admission prices are agreed, they must be confirmed in writing to avoid any dispute which may arise after ties have been played. Increased admission prices for visiting supporters can only be fixed if both clubs are in agreement.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yep although I’ve had a bit of a mare shooting my gob off in all the excitement this is the kind of weasly, slimy antics I’m concerned about. We want as many wolves there as possible.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, but the tickets are £28 normally , think they'll struggle to justify an increase above normal match day prices

ADMISSION CHARGES Immediately upon receipt of the draw, clubs must liaise to agree the prices of admission for the tie, including a possible replay. Once admission prices are agreed, they must be confirmed in writing to avoid any dispute which may arise after ties have been played. Increased admission prices for visiting supporters can only be fixed if both clubs are in agreement.
Happened to us before... See:

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are desperate for cash. If they can get an extra £30-40K by selling more tickets they will.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Smethwick End is 5200.
How big's the Brummie Road end, we'll tek that.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Message to WMP.

**** off with the lazy midday Sunday default.

Saturday evening KO please. What could possibly go wrong.
Listen
Wmp are already campaigning for a Brentford win

It’s Sunday if we win and you know it or if TV want it it will be the last tie on the Monday

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Happened to us before... See:
Yes, but the thing with the PL cap is that away fans often pay a lot less than home fans. The way I read it Albion can't increase their prices above those charged for the home fans that they'll be kicking out of the Smethwick. Hopefully we find out next Wednesday!

Back
Top Bottom