Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Please don’t sign Trincao

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I shouldn’t post straight after a loss but I’m ****ing fuming again. Players play **** I can accept that but not to have any heart ****ing hell. Trincao gave the ball away loads and just jogs about no effort to win it back or **** all. Marcal can **** if as well same couldn’t give a **** attitude crap balls into the box leads to the goal. The game can **** of too everybody with an ounce of sense can see wood has cheated for that pen. Biggest **** off though has to go to Bruno. If he can’t see to change things after going in level at ht luckily then he’s got too much to learn in my opinion and I wouldn’t give a hit if he leaves in the summer along with Trincao and Marcal.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One decent hour against the most open side in the country and that's it.

Whatever you want to say about Traore, what he always does is try and make something happen.

Absolute disgrace Trincao. Hwang just as bad.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
One decent hour against the most open side in the country and that's it.

Whatever you want to say about Traore, what he always does is try and make something happen.

Absolute disgrace Trincao. Hwang just as bad.
I praised him against Leeds and a little against Villa but he is back to his **** ways. No heart at all

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I would run through a brick wall for the club as everyone on here would too he can’t even be ***** to track back after giving the ball away.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I shouldn’t post straight after a loss but I’m ****ing fuming again. Players play **** I can accept that but not to have any heart ****ing hell. Trincao gave the ball away loads and just jogs about no effort to win it back or **** all. Marcal can **** if as well same couldn’t give a **** attitude crap balls into the box leads to the goal. The game can **** of too everybody with an ounce of sense can see wood has cheated for that pen. Biggest **** off though has to go to Bruno. If he can’t see to change things after going in level at ht luckily then he’s got too much to learn in my opinion and I wouldn’t give a hit if he leaves in the summer along with Trincao and Marcal.
Marcal was ok tonight, literally set up what should have been a goal with a great cross and defended well. Trincao you see correct about, rest a bit silly

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think it's about heart: he's excellent when we're out of possession. But he lacks the ability to beat defenders who stand off him. The Leeds game was perfect for him cos they were charging about the pitch like demented rhino, but against teams who sit off he offers nothing. If Podence/Neto aren't ready for Burnley then I'd go with Silva and Jimenez together up top.

As I said in the verdict thread, with him and Vitinha it seems like we've spent two seasons developing other teams' players at the expense of one of our own.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That was the only good ball Marcal put in. His final ball is ****. He gets in good positions but nothing ever come of them.If you think Marcal had a good game tonight then all I can say is that you’re easily pleased. As for the rest being silly I disagree. The penalty is clear cheating Wood had no intention or chance of getting that ball once he had knocked it on and hit Sa more than Sa hit him. In the past if a player didn’t have the ball under control it wasn’t deemed a penalty. As for Bruno if he thinks that display or tactics are acceptable then yes I wouldn’t care if he went and we ended up with a proper attacking coach to give us a bit of entertainment rather than this dull scraping wins football.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think it's about heart: he's excellent when we're out of possession. But he lacks the ability to beat defenders who stand off him. The Leeds game was perfect for him cos they were charging about the pitch like demented rhino, but against teams who sit off he offers nothing. If Podence/Neto aren't ready for Burnley then I'd go with Silva and Jimenez together up top.

As I said in the verdict thread, with him and Vitinha it seems like we've spent two seasons developing other teams' players at the expense of one of our own.

The problem is there's virtually only Leeds who play like that. So he's going to be useless against the majority of opposition. Somehow, I still think we'll end up signing him.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d rather have Adama back and let him run his contract down than see this fraud in a Wolves shirt next season.
I agree. I thought tonight when we were going through the motions at about 65-70 minutes it would be great to have Traore come on now. He in tandem with Neto could have given Toon a good shake up. It sums everything up about our small squad that in such an important match we bring on an untried youngster and a FB to try to get us something.

T

TheConcourse

The heart the size of a pea. He must have unbelievable natural ability to have made it so far in the game with so little physical effort.

Pathetic.

Ironically Hwang has the opposite issue. No shortage of effort, just absolutely dog **** and totally devoid of any quality.

Don’t sign either, Jeff.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marcal was ok tonight, literally set up what should have been a goal with a great cross and defended well. Trincao you see correct about, rest a bit silly

It was a cross. Not much more than that .

The whole attacking play changes when marcal starts. He’s Nora here near as aggressive as ait nouri going forward and one of the resasins we constantly go backwards

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The heart the size of a pea. He must have unbelievable natural ability to have made it so far in the game with so little physical effort.

Pathetic.

Ironically Hwang has the opposite issue. No shortage of effort, just absolutely dog **** and totally devoid of any quality.

Don’t sign either, Jeff.
Don't know how to break it to you, mate, but we've already signed one of them...

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember watching the pre-season friendlies and being disappointed with Trincao. No fight, took the easy option every time.
"Oh, well, maybe he's not fit yet," I thought. Nope, he was just crap.
He may have a decent career somewhere, but it won't be in the PL.
I don't see the slightest point in him playing again this season.
As for buying him... Next thing some idiot will be suggesting we spend £14m on Hwang. Oh...

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Send him back, no heart no fight, be a waste of money if we sign him

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He showed some promise against Leeds and to some extent against Vile but he was back to his old tricks last night. A disappearing act. Neither he or Hwang should be starting any more games this season. I'd rather we played Chiquinho, Campbell and get Neto staring and of course Podence. May as well send him back to Barca now.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The most urgency he shows is when the ref blows for halftime and he furiously finger combs his hair to ensure its waviness is all in tact for the boys.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d rather have Adama back and let him run his contract down than see this fraud in a Wolves shirt next season.
I agree. It feels like Barcelona are weaponising the fact that Adama's contract is running down to pressure us into buying Trincao. I'd rather get another season out of Adama and lose him on a Bosman than waste £30m on this charlatan.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So weak and lightweight he’s ****ed if he walks into a spider‘s web.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we were to make the trade I would hope it was to do the following.

Trade Adama for Trincao then trade Trincao with either Sporting for Joao Palhihna or Benfica for Rafa Silva. Then because we have helped Barcelona out we get Riqui Puig on a loan to buy.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we were to make the trade I would hope it was to do the following.

Trade Adama for Trincao then trade Trincao with either Sporting for Joao Palhihna or Benfica for Rafa Silva. Then because we have helped Barcelona out we get Riqui Puig on a loan to buy.
Would be the best deal all round.

Back
Top Bottom