Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Brixton Wanderer

RAN

I can’t find a thread already made for him (apologies if there is one). Rumour going around that he’s ‘walked’. Anyone heard anything? Hopefully it’s *******s!
  2. Brixton Wanderer

Liverpool (A) Score Predictions

Got a feeling we’ll come away with something. 1-1, Sarabia, Salah.
  3. Brixton Wanderer

Relegation Rivals

Hopefully this thread will die really soon, however just somewhere to keep tabs on the teams arounds us. Seeing Southampton fans calling to sack Nathan Jones already. 7 played, 6 losses.
  4. Brixton Wanderer

Post World Cup Mini-League

Came across this Tweet just now which I think puts our immediate situation into a bit of perspective. We’re improving game on game, and thought the work rate and fight last night was exceptional. Ruben looked like he was ready for war in the tunnel pre-kick. Point being, I believe we’re up for...
  5. Brixton Wanderer

Ticket Query

Hoping someone can advise. Do you need ID to collect your ticket from an away ticket office? Not yet got mine due to strikes most likely, so may need to collect, but, my ID’s been sent off!
  6. Brixton Wanderer

Bruno’s Team

Much to do, and the old cliché that games aren’t played on paper is absolutely correct, but is Bruno currently putting together a side that could be capable of breaking the top 6? Sa Semedo - Collins - Kilman - RAN Neves - Dendoncker - Nunes Guedes - Raul - Neto The front theee would/could...
  7. Brixton Wanderer

Team v City

What we thinking? I think I’d switch to a back 4 against Norwich but would just tweak todays starting 11 for Wednesday. Sa Boly - Coady - Toti Jonny - Moutinho - Neves - Dendoncker - RAN Neto - Raul
  8. Brixton Wanderer

Chiquinho

What a talent we have on our hands.
  9. Brixton Wanderer

Black Socks

Anyone know why we’re not wearing the official socks?
  10. Brixton Wanderer

A fan theory

Just stumbled across this thread on Twitter. One for the conspiracy theorists or more to it? Not sure there’s much to it myself, but points are there to be discussed!
  11. Brixton Wanderer

Summer 2021 Pre-season

I’m wondering if we’ll dedicate this summer to working on playing with a back four? If we do, this will obviously dictate what we do in the market. I also wonder if this transition is something we could see us properly start at the end of this season if all we have to play for is a mid-table...
  12. Brixton Wanderer

Julio Figueroa

I’m currently listening to The Molineux View podcast, and Tim Speirs speaks about the work that J. Figueroa does with the squad and Nuno from a phycological aspect. The conversation is triggered by the scenes at full time against Southampton on the weekend. This starts around the 14min mark for...
  13. Brixton Wanderer

Next Six League Games

Arsenal (H) Leicester (H) Southampton (A) Leeds (H) Newcastle (A) Villa (A) I fancy us to start picking up some points over this next set of fixtures, and we all know we need to. I think with Jose on board and Neves returning we’ll see a change in our fortunes. I said on another thread I’d go...
  14. Brixton Wanderer

Team VS Arsenal

Back 4 or a back 5? Which CM pairing?
  15. Brixton Wanderer

Marcal

Good to see he’s been in the boozer having his leg seen to. Hopefully back soon. The squad’s gonna look a lot more balanced in the coming weeks.
  16. Brixton Wanderer

Could Nuno Convert Semedo?

I’ve seen a few on here and elsewhere suggest trying Semedo in a more midfield/advanced position, and thinking on it I wouldn’t be dead against trying it if we continue with a back 4. We’ve not got anyone who will/can carry the ball through the middle of the field, and I think this could be a...
  17. Brixton Wanderer

Carl Ikeme Book Raffle

Hello ladies and gents, I just wanted to drop this link on here for a raffle we’ve set up to try and raise some money for Compton Hospice. The winner gets a copy of Carl’s new book, which he has kindly offered to sign personally to whoever wins. Thanks in advance for anyone that gets involved...
  18. Brixton Wanderer

Tyre Mark Wolves Shirt (L) - Wanted!

If there is anybody selling the tyre-mark Goodyear shirt in a large, I have good money ready. I’d also be willing to trade my medium. Thanks in advance...
  19. Brixton Wanderer

Morning, all!

After reading the forum on a daily basis for years and years, I’ve finally decided to get stuck in. Fun facts... My Mom (R.I.P) used to give Bully’s son swimming lessons, and Lee Naylor rang me ****ed up when on a one-off night out with my uncle after that semi-final goal. Can’t wait for...
Back
Top Bottom