Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno’s Team

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Much to do, and the old cliché that games aren’t played on paper is absolutely correct, but is Bruno currently putting together a side that could be capable of breaking the top 6?

Sa

Semedo - Collins - Kilman - RAN

Neves - Dendoncker - Nunes

Guedes - Raul - Neto

The front theee would/could obviously rotate, especially with having the option of 5 subs. Having the experience of Moutinho too is extremely valuable on and off the pitch.

If Raul can find his old form with us this season (new system and new players around him will help), we look ****ing good. (I know we need depth/competition up top, I think we’ll sort that.)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

If we ever need the 5 (Nunes basically only ever played in a 2 in the middle in a 5 as a note) can go
Sa

RAN

Boly/Toti
Kilman
Collins

Semedo

Neves
Nunes

Some combo of attackers.

I've been laughed at on it before here but I think Donk would do pretty well in the middle of back 5 as well.

Good in the air, won't get rag-dolled by CFs like Coady did at times and the big switch is one of the only passes he regularly plays.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Like anything take abit of time to take shape and settle down. Exciting times.

I’m hoping our season gains momentum much like last year, but without tailing off at the end.

Agreed, exciting times!

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do think that is a team to challenge the status quo, but i think we need to realise that it will take a bit of time to get this a well oiled machine. I can see us flying after the world cup break.

Well the majority of the team will be training together during the World Cup break so that will be an added advantage.

Back
Top Bottom