Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool (A) Score Predictions

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves, Lemina and Gomes in midfield and I think we have a shot. Liverpool are not the team they were, they can be got at.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I worry that Liverpool will be more “up for it” than usual against us after the 3-0 at Molineux. But we’ve given them a good game 3x in the last couple of months and already beat them at Anfield so I’ll go 1-2.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I worry that Liverpool will be more “up for it” than usual against us after the 3-0 at Molineux. But we’ve given them a good game 3x in the last couple of months and already beat them at Anfield so I’ll go 1-2.
I had the counter feeling to this and them being up for it (I’m not saying they won’t be), but I’m hoping we go in with confidence and fearlessness due to previous games.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 Liverpool sadly. Think we’ll beat Spurs after this though.

T

TheConcourse

We really deserve something after our recent performances.

Battered Bournemouth and controlled 60-65 minutes last night.

Our midfield is better than theirs and we have plenty of quick options to hurt them in the final third.

Liverpool 2-3 Wolves

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all their struggles, they're 7-3-1 at home in the league this season and that loss was an undeserved one against Leeds in late November, so nothing recently.

I reckon a 2-0 defeat.

D

Deleted member (smith)

For all their struggles, they're 7-3-1 at home in the league this season and that loss was an undeserved one against Leeds in late November, so nothing recently.

I reckon a 2-0 defeat.

True…while a defeat will be painful and put us close to the relegation zone a draw would be great…. The next three games are all very very tough and three points would be great.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I reckon a 2-0 defeat.

True, winning at Anfield is difficult irrespective of what team they have, but there probably hasn't been a better pre-game opportunity to beat them in living memory.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool will batter us...

For 20 minutes

And after taking the lead we equalise against the run of play, then take over as the cracks in their fragile confidence surface again and we enjoy a glorious night of payback for the last time we were at Anfield.

Walk home, walk home, with your head in your hands, and you'll never win again...

Liverpool 1-4 Wolves

(I might have had a drink...)

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

For 20 minutes

And after taking the lead we equalise against the run of play, then take over as the cracks in their fragile confidence surface again and we enjoy a glorious night of payback for the last time we were at Anfield.

Walk home, walk home, with your head in your hands, and you'll never win again...

Liverpool 1-4 Wolves

I'll have whatever you're having.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

For 20 minutes

Liverpool 1-4 Wolves

If that comes true, are you buying for us all Mystic Fenrir_.....?

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that comes true, are you buying for us all Mystic Fenrir_.....?
I'd need to put money on it for that to happen! But if I got paid a pound for every outlandish prediction I've ever made that came true, I'd have about 50p...

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we get through the initial Alamo style pressure unscathed then the game becomes winnable, especially if JLo makes the right subs at the right time.

Might be wishful thinking I guess so I’ll go for a 1-1.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends on the Liverpool that turn up. They are more Spurs than Spurs this season.

Think we can get something but they will be motivated by the defat last time out to us.

2-1 Liverpool but l think it will be tight and another good performance from Wolves typifying us as ‘gallant losers’

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd take another point, we'll be playing 12 men again and the 12th man won't be the crowd :mad:

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Think it’s got 0-0 written all over this one, both teams will effectively cancel each other out. More questions will be asked regarding Klopps future after the match.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There will almost certainly be plenty of ball holding by Liverpool to return the compliment of 'ole's' given to them at Molineux.;)

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
seen a few 2-3 on here...got a feeling it will be a goal fest and i am hoping we come out on top

Back
Top Bottom