Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Morning, all!

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
After reading the forum on a daily basis for years and years, I’ve finally decided to get stuck in.

Fun facts... My Mom (R.I.P) used to give Bully’s son swimming lessons, and Lee Naylor rang me ****ed up when on a one-off night out with my uncle after that semi-final goal.

Can’t wait for football to be back.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After reading the forum on a daily basis for years and years, I’ve finally decided to get stuck in.

Fun facts... My Mom (R.I.P) used to give Bully’s son swimming lessons, and Lee Naylor rang me ****ed up when on a one-off night out with my uncle after that semi-final goal.

Top man, looking forward to discussing the mighty wolves with you. Welcome buddy

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Welcome. Did Naylor give you any transfer info? PM me

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Unfortunately, I am neither ITK or Brightside. Due to my line of work I knew a few of the playing staff at the club and in getting to know them, they were/are a credit to us. One used to get a bashing on here as well! Ha!

What I do know is, my pants are bone dry my friends. We are in the midst of something very special which will have set backs, but ultimately will not fail.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You're going to fit right in. I feel it in me bones. Even Lee Naylor rang you up.
You go straight to the front line, mate.

Two Points:
1. Give us any tidbits of info you can.
2. I hate puzzles.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guns of Brixton indeed... Class from the Clash... Welcome my friend.

StLuke

Groupie
Reaction score
Welcome! I used to post a LOT way back in the E&S molmix days but tend to keep my snippets to myself now :)
Good luck navigating the choppy waters of ITKs!!!

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Morning. Welcome. Try not to be a dick......... That's my role!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome on board the good ship MM. There are occasions when it sails in choppy waters, but normally it is a calm place.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome to Mol Mix ..............the place to come for Wolves fans.( most of the time:D)

Back
Top Bottom