Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

RAN

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can’t find a thread already made for him (apologies if there is one).

Rumour going around that he’s ‘walked’. Anyone heard anything?

Hopefully it’s *******s!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol another wind up surely?? It’s RAMADAN

He’s very religious probably struggling with it and playing

If he’s walked we would of heard about it, would of been fined also.

He’s likely to leave though he wants to be first place from what Iv heard and doesn’t like not being number 1 left back. If he goes oh well another player that was capable of so much more but failed to deliver on his potential when he first came

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Walked, terrible pun on RAN...... Just have hardly seen him in the last month, just presumed he was carrying a knock?!
Thing is, he has to share left back position with Bueno who is a better defender. Ait Nouri should play further forwards anyway.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More than happy to sell him.

There's not a lot between him and Bueno anyway and is probably one of our most valuable assets.

Rather we sold him and reinvest in areas of the team we are lacking.

We'd probably be able to get £25m+ for him, given his age and potential.

Not sure if the sell-on is 50% of the profit above the £10m we paid, or 50% of the total sale value.

Either way, we'd bank between £12.5 and £17.5m on a £25m sale, £15-20m on a £30m sale.

Any more than that and we're pulling someone's pants down.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I'd prefer him LM if we're playing a sort of 442. I do believe there's been a bit of a set to with JL though. Plenty of players play through Ramadan, he might observe it more strictly than others, I don't know, but don't tell me he couldn't have done 30 minutes on Saturday.

Anyway, definitely training today

Last edited:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just as likely with lopetugui that Ran will start the next 2 games.....he dropped podence out the squad and then he came straight into the team, likewise Nunes....Toti didn't feature in a squad and all of a sudden started .

Just as likely Ran omission from the squad at forest was down to tiredness after traveling in the international break..Toti was fresh so he used him...same with Jimenez not being used ....but we do love a conspiracy theory...

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the face book groups is saying he’s training alone because of his attitude. I don’t see how Ramadan would make you train in solitude so it could be he’s had a fall out with JL ?
Another one of many highly promising players looking likely to leave. Great

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
One of the face book groups is saying he’s training alone because of his attitude. I don’t see how Ramadan would make you train in solitude so it could be he’s had a fall out with JL ?
Well he was training with the rest of the team this morning, so let's not slash our wrists just yet

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Facebook is saying it then I'm convinced. No more questions m'lud. Send them to the tower.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well he was training with the rest of the team this morning, so let's not slash our wrists just yet
Same account said he was training on his own. Don't see why they'd do that in public though, just bring more questions.

Seems clear to me he has had a row with Lopetegui. Effectively our fourth choice left-back according to the manager, as he has preferred Bueno, Toti and Jonny in recent games.

Considering Toti and especially Jonny are nowhere near Ait-Nouri's level, it's a pretty inexcusable decision, and he hasn't even made the squad.

So, with no reports of an injury over past few weeks, obvious that something has gone on and it's a real shame.

Lopetegui needs to do what's best for this football club. I firmly believe if Ait-Nouri played against Leeds we would have won, as Jonny dropped one of the worst displays I've seen at this level, because he simply can't move.

On Saturday, Toti did well defensively on the whole, but in attack he offered little. Imagine RAN had the space he had?

Anyway, hopefully Bueno stays fit because there's not much between him and RAN but seems inevitable to me that he has played his last game in a Wolves shirt.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN seems like one of those players who only plays when he's 100% and comes off in games when he starts to get tired with cramp.

I wonder whether any rumoured argument is down to declaring himself unavailable.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same account said he was training on his own. Don't see why they'd do that in public though, just bring more questions.

Seems clear to me he has had a row with Lopetegui. Effectively our fourth choice left-back according to the manager, as he has preferred Bueno, Toti and Jonny in recent games.

Considering Toti and especially Jonny are nowhere near Ait-Nouri's level, it's a pretty inexcusable decision, and he hasn't even made the squad.

So, with no reports of an injury over past few weeks, obvious that something has gone on and it's a real shame.

Lopetegui needs to do what's best for this football club. I firmly believe if Ait-Nouri played against Leeds we would have won, as Jonny dropped one of the worst displays I've seen at this level, because he simply can't move.

On Saturday, Toti did well defensively on the whole, but in attack he offered little. Imagine RAN had the space he had?

Anyway, hopefully Bueno stays fit because there's not much between him and RAN but seems inevitable to me that he has played his last game in a Wolves shirt.
If lopetugui put Collins on against Newcastle as he suggested to go defensive back 5....Rayan was hopelessly out of position for the Newcastle goal..... lopetugui has give him a chance recently and he may not have followed instructions.....

Not slating him Rayan but that maybe the reason for a fall out......I agree with you about Rayan , just saying that maybe the reason for his absence....

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score

I do suspect a fall out, and who knows maybe it's for PR, but all I'm saying is he was definitely with the rest of the team training at Molineux today. We certainly could do with him in the squad, we don't know what's happened though, sometimes managers have to draw a line. If they have fallen out I doubt Lopetegui has dropped him lightly in the circumstances.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If lopetugui put Collins on against Newcastle as he suggested to go defensive back 5....Rayan was hopelessly out of position for the Newcastle goal..... lopetugui has give him a chance recently and he may not have followed instructions.....

Not slating him Rayan but that maybe the reason for a fall out......I agree with you about Rayan , just saying that maybe the reason for his absence....
Yeah he didn't cover himself with glory.

My guess would be that, as you said, Lopetegui has gone mad at him for that mistake, and he's answered back/not responded in the way you want.

However, the reality is since then, we've conceded 5 goals against Leeds and Forest, and it really should have been more because of Forest's wastefulness.

It's a decision that has cost us big time.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do suspect a fall out, and who knows maybe it's for PR, but all I'm saying is he was definitely with the rest of the team training at Molineux today. We certainly could do with him in the squad, we don't know what's happened though, sometimes managers have to draw a line. If they have fallen out I doubt Lopetegui has dropped him lightly in the circumstances.
Sorry, I meant training on his own at Molineux today, that's what I can see on Twitter. That he was there, but not involved with the group.

Yeah, true with Lopetegui, and we can only speculate. But, considering how bad the other options are at left-back outside of Bueno then it needs to be bad!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah he didn't cover himself with glory.

My guess would be that, as you said, Lopetegui has gone mad at him for that mistake, and he's answered back/not responded in the way you want.

However, the reality is since then, we've conceded 5 goals against Leeds and Forest, and it really should have been more because of Forest's wastefulness.

It's a decision that has cost us big time.
Leeds was a game for Rayan because they run.....think he used toti against forest because of their extra physicality and their threat from set pieces....one of rayan or semendo wasn't gonna play against forest .....semedo n toti ....or Collins and rayan at full back......

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant training on his own at Molineux today, that's what I can see on Twitter. That he was there, but not involved with the group.

Yeah, true with Lopetegui, and we can only speculate. But, considering how bad the other options are at left-back outside of Bueno then it needs to be bad!
I haven't asked, just going off a still I got sent because of the (no) hair. He's with the group in that though.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last time he started we won 3-0 against Liverpool. I like the look of bueno going forward but I'm not sure about him defensively.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be starting week in week out, by far our most productive fullback/wingback going forward.

Shame we can't play one of him or Bueno on the right and give up on the hopeless Semedo.

T

TheConcourse

Should be starting week in week out, by far our most productive fullback/wingback going forward.

Shame we can't play one of him or Bueno on the right and give up on the hopeless Semedo.
Could easily get away with that if we went to a back three, or if Bueno played behind Adama.

We seem more than happy to play Neto on the right.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
RAN not even in the squad again yesterday?

Is he fasting?

That could explain his recent absence

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who would you drop from the squad to accomodate ran?

Back
Top Bottom