Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

Someone needs to ask O'Neil why on earth these two aren't getting any minutes at all even if he doesn't rate them that highly no excuse not to be bringing them in certain games we are chasing like today for example?! Also for all the talk of Jonny and the training ground spat surely these two...
  2. B

Jonny Castro Otto

Interesting how O'Neil didn't want to talk about his absence today reading between the lines looks like he has made himself unavailable for selection which given how the club treated him (giving him a new contract etc) after his two major injuries is really really poor form (If true of course!)...
  3. B

Gary O'Neil on Monday night football

This will be an interesting watch this evening. I'm also sure the Bournemouth fans will love it haha!
  4. B

Toti and Gomes suspended?

Just wondered if someone could confirm this are these two banned for the Brighton game now? I thought at this stage of the season the 5 yellow rule was wiped out but BT Sport yesterday put a graphic up about both players missing the Brighton game after their bookings... Could it be done on...
  5. B

Formation

Probably already been discussed on here but thought I'd start a thread to put it all in one place.. The big disappointment for me yesterday was how we lined up and has been concern for a bit now to be honest why at home when we need to really take the game to a team below us have we got THREE...
  6. B

Predict final Premier League table

For anyone who has a spare 5 minutes to predict how they think the remaining games will go and how the table will finish up. Be interesting to see how others see it so if you could put up the final table would be great! Match day 7 and 8 still have some fixtures to predict so don't forget them...
  7. B

Line up for Everton

Having watched that against Gillingham think a few of the subs should be starting this game... What i'd go with: ---------------------------Sa--------------------------- -Semedo------Collins------------Kilman--------Bueno- ---------------Neves------------Nunes----------------...
  8. B

If Lage was to go who replaces him?

If Lage was to be sacked who do we think will replace him and who would you want? Said on another thread if Lage is to go feel this is the time the club will do it with an international break coming up giving them time to get the guy they want!
  9. B

Line up for Bournemouth

Quick turn around with a game against Bournemouth on Wednesday be interesting to see what people would go for regarding starting line up after that unconvincing Newcastle draw... Obviously also depends on what happens in the next couple of days of the transfer window! Here is what I'd go with...
  10. B

Raul Jimenez next season

Serious questions have to asked now if he is here next season and even if he does stay will he be our main man up top? Been a really poor season from him when he scored that goal first goal back from his really bad injury at Southampton really thought he might kick on and get back to his best...
  11. B

When losing this season!

Just seen elsewhere thought it would be interesting to discuss on here but Villa away is the only game we have equalised this season in the league.... That is an absolutely shocking stat. I know this side struggles for goals but for a Premier League side looking to get into Europe that has to...
  12. B

Team for Burnley

So after the disappointing performance and result at Newcastle will be interesting to see what people think we should go with for this one.. Here is what i'd go for: ----------------------Sa----------------------- --------Boly--------Coady-------Kilman---------...
  13. B

Line up for Watford

After that dreadful showing against Palace will be interesting to see what people think we should do for this one... We really need to change the way we go forward as we are not creating anywhere near enough in games and something has to change! I don't think Bruno Lage will move away from the...
  14. B

England playing at Molineux

Should be decent Italy game is behind closed doors but the Hungary game will be open for the fans...
  15. B

2021 review!

Saw this on twitter...With our game against Arsenal delayed and no games until the new year be interesting to see everyone's answers to these questions: Best player: Most improved player: Best signing: Best moment: Worse moment: Player to look out for in 2022:
  16. B

Line up for Villa

Be interested to see what everyone thinks/would like to see against Villa... With Trincao out will he be replaced by either Traore or Podence? I would actually like to see Hwang and Jimenez play up to closer together.. What I would go with: -------------------Sa--------------------...
  17. B

Jonny

Just wanted to ask the question how is he getting on in his recovery? I haven't seen any posts from himself or Wolves about him on social media since around the time he got injured again and never in any of the clips in or around the training ground... Is he back in Spain recovering?
  18. B

Ait-Nouri

Didn't think he did alot wrong against West Ham probably our best defender and again today was more than solid... Another talented young player who is only going to get better and more consistent the more experience he gets should be a regular now until the end of the season.. With the...
  19. B

Line up for Fulham

Will be interested to see what people think we should go with after that defensive horror show against West Ham... While I think long term a back four is the way to go at the moment we just haven't got the players to do it so back to a back 5 for me. This is what I would go for...
  20. B

Moutinho

Anyone else starting to get really frustrated with his complete lack of form but always getting in the team? Been a massive fan of his one of my favourite players I've seen for Wolves but he is really struggling this season showing nothing going forward slowing everything down and constantly...
Back
Top Bottom